April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

23 Apr 2022 12:58 #40418 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
:dry: I'm guessing (hoping) the hacker was an in game hacker sort of guy...

Meanwhile, I bought a house flipper DLC the other day because it was on a bit of a sale... And then my tummy started acting up (thank you meds :shakefist:) and I've been at home for the past three days not progressing at all in Subnautica and instead cleaning houses (and remodelling/renovating) in House Flipper. It's a shame I'm not as willing to clean up messy houses in real life... :dry:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Apr 2022 13:39 #40419 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
At least you don't have to wait for workmen that don't turn up in the game. :dry:

And yes, it was only an in-game hacker that intruded on me. :)
It does irritate me when single player games force you into multiplayer situations.I'm not quite sure if there's an option to switch that off in the settings. I'll have to investigate again.

23 Apr 2022 14:28 #40420 by Charlotte
It irritates ME when the game finally adds some content I have been missing, like beams and moldings for the ceiling, and they don't make it fit with the existing wall module sizes! :stare: If all walls are 25 cm, how hard would it have been to make the beams 12.5 cm instead of 10!? 

:shakefist:

Attachments:

23 Apr 2022 21:15 #40421 by Valence
Maybe they'll grow into it. :lol:

And why is it that when my Vampyr has a good night's sleep then suddenly everyone else starts suffering from fatigue? :dumb:

*goes off to make some more treatments*
*while also staying away from that level 22 beast* (probably shouldn't be doing THAT side quest yet even though it is sort of "in the way". :S)

24 Apr 2022 16:34 #40427 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming

It irritates ME when the game finally adds some content I have been missing, like beams and moldings for the ceiling, and they don't make it fit with the existing wall module sizes! :stare: If all walls are 25 cm, how hard would it have been to make the beams 12.5 cm instead of 10!? 

Perhaps they only had enough material available to make them that size 

25 Apr 2022 12:55 #40430 by Valence

And yes, it was only an in-game hacker that intruded on me. :)
It does irritate me when single player games force you into multiplayer situations.I'm not quite sure if there's an option to switch that off in the settings. I'll have to investigate again.

Found the option in the settings! :woohoo:
No more hacky, multiplayer invasions. :)

25 Apr 2022 13:05 #40431 by Charlotte
:woohoo:

25 Apr 2022 19:19 #40433 by Valence
Machiavelli may be well known for his many philosophical works but not many people are aware that he was actually one of those special individuals that walks a little too fast so that when you travel anywhere with him you have to run a bit, walk a bit, run a bit, etc.
There may also be historical evidence to show that he occasionally gets stuck in a wall when you try to climb a tower and then materializes somewhere else on the map. :facepalm:

Yes, I'm still lurching towards the end of Assassin's Creed 2 but I do now know why it felt like The End the other day. It WAS the penultimate memory of the original release (and it really did feel like it too) but I'm playing the version that crams in two extra DLC memories just before the finale. :)
I'm sure I'll get there eventually.

25 Apr 2022 19:36 #40435 by Charlotte
Possibly with about the same speed as me trying to get to the shower, with a sleeping cat in my arms... :dry:

25 Apr 2022 19:43 #40436 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
Why are you putting the cat in the shower?