April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

12 Mar 2023 10:31 - 12 Mar 2023 10:32 #44802 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
Yeah, I haven't gotten around to watching season 2 yet. I vaguely remember that it took some time to get into season 1 and that there were aspects I liked and aspects I didn't care for, but what those aspects were is entirely forgotten... :dry:

Edit: One aspect was probably the infernal, I mean eternal, choice of young people/teens for the main characters. 

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Mar 2023 15:03 #44803 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
Last night I watched a Swedish film called Black Crab. It didn't contain any crabs, let alone black ones. There was a lot of ice   and skating and shooting things sometimes, and a plot that didn't entirely work. A bit forgettable 

12 Mar 2023 15:14 #44804 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park

Didn't the "new" season of Warrior Nun arrive quite a while back? Though not so far back that I'd expect season 3 anytime soon...

and.... Ebola Holmes... :giggle: 

Yeah, It wasn't too recent, but I found it entertaining overall and I believe they mentioned a season 3 just after 2 came out. But maybe that was a short conversation? 

And if memory serves, I don't believe I enjoyed the second Ebola Holmes as much as I did the first one. I also recall mention of a third movie, and that there were something like 7 books already in print in the series? (Honestly can't say for sure though, just thought I read that somewhere.)

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

12 Mar 2023 15:16 #44805 by Charlotte

Last night I watched a Swedish film called Black Crab. It didn't contain any crabs, let alone black ones. There was a lot of ice   and skating and shooting things sometimes, and a plot that didn't entirely work. A bit forgettable 

I can't recall even hearing about it... :dumb: 

12 Mar 2023 15:18 #44806 by Banj

I can't recall even hearing about it... :dumb: 

I think it's a Netflix production. Stars Noomi Rapace and... some other people that are also from swedeland 

12 Mar 2023 15:26 #44807 by Charlotte
Well, I found a wikipedia entry that detailed the entire plotline, so now I never need to watch it. :dry:

12 Mar 2023 15:34 #44808 by Banj
I guess you saved yourself a couple of hours 

12 Mar 2023 16:10 #44809 by Charlotte
:woohoo:

I also finished Lidia Poët. And read up a bit on the real Lidia, which I suspect wasn't very much like the "scandalous" Netflix version... But it'd still be nice with a second season.

Now I'm not sure what to watch.... again... :unsure:

12 Mar 2023 18:47 #44810 by Charlotte
I've tried to watch "the scandalous four" but it seems, besides feeling like a small town theatre production, unable to decide whether to be a comedy of awkwardness or a tragic drama, basically resulting in neither and just becoming boring... I'm about a third of the way through and I think I'll just leave it there.

13 Mar 2023 00:30 - 13 Mar 2023 00:41 #44812 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
Yes, I paused over Black Crab last night too before deciding against it.
Similarly, tonight I looked for a moment at Viking Wolf before choosing to watch that animated Pinocchio instead.

Edit: there are songs. :pout: