April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

20 Mar 2022 21:46 #40131 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
Demon pants! :evil: 🩲

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Mar 2022 06:57 #40132 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
Shouldn't demon pants be another colour than light blue? :dry:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

21 Mar 2022 17:14 #40133 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
I'm pretty sure Demons can get away with wearing any colour pants they want 

21 Mar 2022 17:59 #40134 by Charlotte
I'm not so sure. I think they'd be laughed at by the other demons if they wore baby blue or pink... :dry:

Or maybe pink is like the absolute most dare devilish thing, among demons... :hmm:

21 Mar 2022 18:43 #40135 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
I saw the first episode of Blade Runner: Black Lotus yesterday and I'm debating whether or not to bother watching any more. It's made by some people that might have seen Blade Runner at some point, but were probably very drunk when they did. If they weren't drunk then, they must have been when they made this thing as it has some terrible shot choices and editing, and some poor quality animation in general. 

22 Mar 2022 21:01 #40161 by Charlotte
One more episode of Cracow Monsters left and I'm still not sure what I think of it. :S
I still don't care much for the main character. She's the typical "I don't care what you know or can teach me or tell me to do, I will do whatever comes to mind, instead" type of character. And for some reason I don't like her hair, but I guess that's a very shallow reason for not liking someone :dry:

It still has a dark mood and it is filmed in subdued colours. I'm still not sure if funny things are supposed to be funny or not, and I find both dialogue and scenes kind of incoherent. And the magic... is it really as simple as repeating a word a dozen or more times? Sounding like a broken record... It just doesn't feel convincing.

I also have this constant feeling that it's trying to be "edgy" by means of nudity, music and possibly the main character's behaviour and lines, too, but it's kind of failed edgy.

But, as usual, I do keep watching, wanting to see where the story goes in the end...
Mostly, though, I want to know about the earth worms. And possibly the corn cobs. But mostly the earth worms.

22 Mar 2022 21:34 - 22 Mar 2022 21:34 #40163 by Valence
Failed edgy is never good.

I think I might have a Star Trek Discovery night. It's really hard trying to schedule when you can watch them due to the lack of any TV Guide or available On Demand service for it, but I have just checked on Pluto.tv in my browser and after a bit of calculation I think the "next" episode for me is being shown just before 11PM.
So hopefully I'll get through a couple of those before bed. :)

23 Mar 2022 07:01 #40165 by Charlotte
I hope it worked out. :)

23 Mar 2022 12:55 - 23 Mar 2022 12:55 #40166 by Valence
It did. :aha:
I even tried a third episode but fell asleep. :lol:

Almost halfway through it now and it's not as good as earlier seasons. There are far too many of those pointless little "filler" stories to pad out the episodes and most of the character dialogue feels like they're in one long therapy session. :dry:

23 Mar 2022 18:25 #40168 by Charlotte
Just finished the last episode of Cracow Monsters and.... meh. I never did get that thing with the earth worms. :pout: