April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

01 Apr 2022 15:12 #40272 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
Finished a couple of those Apple shows last night.
For All Mankind became quite exciting towards the end of that season while See continued to be a bit odd as a load of blind people went to war against ...erm... some more blind people. :dry:
They seemed to be quite inconsistent in what abilities they had at any given moment. In some scenes they fumbled around like... well, like blind people, yet at other times they were somehow like superhuman ninjas swishing swords around and accurately firing arrows over substantial distances. :shrug:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Apr 2022 15:53 #40273 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park

a load of blind people went to war against ...erm... some more blind people. :dry:

That sounds like the greatest thing ever made 

01 Apr 2022 16:10 #40274 by Valence
Only if you can see it. :dry:

01 Apr 2022 16:25 #40275 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park

... and accurately firing arrows over substantial distances. :shrug:

:ohmy: That sounds very impressive, all things considered. 

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

01 Apr 2022 18:15 #40276 by Charlotte
I finished Pieces of Her. All in all it was OK though some (most) episodes felt a bit long. I don't really care for the kind of "unresolved" ending it had, though.

01 Apr 2022 18:45 #40277 by Valence
I don't mind unresolved endings as long as they're deliberate and not those "abruptly cancelled by Netflix" endings. :shakefist:

01 Apr 2022 19:19 #40278 by Charlotte
Well, this one was deliberate. :)

02 Apr 2022 14:53 #40281 by Valence
Got through a few more Discovery episodes last night and the season is improving a bit even if the main plot is slightly reminiscent of the Xindi storyline in Enterprise and I'll happily forget that "Galactic Barrier" nonsense too. :dry:
Only three more to go now. :aha:

02 Apr 2022 20:52 #40283 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
I've been watching quite a bit of things myself, whilst back to work on the basement. Not wanting to pick anything yesterday, just tossed on the Harry Potter flicks, just to have something on. Might go right into Lord of the Rings, since it shows next on HBO/Max. ... Checked out some of the newer stuff over the past couple weeks, like the new Spiderman, Jackass Forever (bunch of nuts), The Adam Project, Dog, No Exit, just to name a few. ... But I've also been watching a ton of YouTube. Especially since the Wife watched some with me, and actually asked if I could make some of the stuff we were watching. So I've decided to install a wall and separate the basement into two, and this way I can have one side for relaxing, drawing, etc. And set up an area to do some wood work, or anything else like my archery stuff. ... So this was also a nice reason to finally go through all my Grandmothers stuff, and the wife is trying to do a yard-sale in the next couple weeks. Only thing is I keep telling her to look stuff up and she's finding, some of it is going for a good price. So we may have to put some of it on-line, since I don't think folks going around to yard sales want to pay some of the prices. They may try to get it cheaper, but I just don't want her to sell stuff that may be worth much more.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

02 Apr 2022 23:29 - 03 Apr 2022 01:40 #40285 by Valence
I'm currently watching Nightmare Alley which so far looks stylish in a Carnivale way but I don't really know where it's going yet. :S

Edit: Well this is... slow. I'm sure some kind of plot/story will start any minute now. :dry:
Edit 2: And it was worth the wait in the end. :)