May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

The Trailer Park

28 Dec 2021 20:58 #38725 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
:dry:

I'm now watching the Witcher Bestiary part 2.
"In antiquity..." "for example in 1587..."

:dumb:
I thought antiquity was further back than that?

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Dec 2021 22:34 #38727 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
BR? :hmm:
Whatever that means?

28 Dec 2021 22:46 #38728 by Charlotte
Is it cold? :hmm:

28 Dec 2021 22:54 #38729 by Valence
Cold and old. 

Then later the BR becomes AR! :pirate:

29 Dec 2021 09:05 #38730 by Charlotte
:huh:

PS: Apparently Antiquity is the time before the Middle Ages. So it did not end as far back as I thought. But 1587 is Middle Ages, so still not antiquity...

29 Dec 2021 12:17 #38733 by Charlotte
:ohmy:
*just found that there will be 32 (THIRTYTWO!) episodes of Vera coming to SVTplay starting January 24th...*

32! :woohoo:

29 Dec 2021 12:23 #38734 by Valence

:huh:

PS: Apparently Antiquity is the time before the Middle Ages. So it did not end as far back as I thought. But 1587 is Middle Ages, so still not antiquity...

Oh, they meant our real-life years? :dumb:
I thought we were talking Witcher timelines. :lol:

And I didn't even know there were that many Vera episodes. They must go back a few years because the recent series shown here only had two episodes. :dry:

29 Dec 2021 12:48 #38736 by Charlotte
Yeah, the bestiary's were talking about the real life counterparts of the beasts in the Witcher and yes, they meant the real middle ages :)

Not sure about Vera. I thought I had seen all the old seasons, and the new ones all have 4 episodes each... *looks again* Hmm... Seems currently SVT only has seasons 9 and 10 so it's possible the coming ones are earlier seasons (and it's very possible I already saw them all even if the descriptions I read didn't ring any bells :( ) Unfortunately, the info doesn't actually say what season. Stupid info. *googles* Yup, They start over at season 1.

Well, either I haven't seen all of them or I have forgotten most of it, so maybe I can watch them again :P

01 Jan 2022 00:15 #38778 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
I've watched so many things in the past few months, some new, some repeats, I couldn't even begin to name them all. Sort-of just taking a break from life, considering I haven't been doing much of anything. ... Unfortunately I also haven't done anything even slightly related to Artwork. - But it has been in my thoughts for the past week or two, but I've been dealing with some other things, so hopefully soon. 

In periodically stopping in and reading up on things here, I still having been active, so not much I can add to conversations... But then read this below. Charlotte, if you think this is the case for the Witcher (Which I did watch as well) try watching another crazy series Netflix has here, "Dark". Though I did enjoy it overall, I think?, it is extremely hard to keep track with all the jumping around. But won't mention anything either, since it probably won't much sense anyway.

Last episode of the Witcher :argh:

And while I find it impossible to keep track of who everyone is and what the heck is on their agenda or even remember what they did before and occasionally to understand what on earth just happened, I have rather enjoyed this season. I'm thinking I might have to re-watch season 1 to get a better grip on events, though...

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

01 Jan 2022 00:35 #38782 by Charlotte
Wasn't Dark a Norwegian or maybe Danish series? I find it hard to focus on Scandinavian series, I keep getting caught up on the language (or line delivery if it's in Swedish...)

Then again I might confuse it with something else :) But I seem to recall Val watching it and myself choosing not to watch it.... Also, I don't actually enjoy not being able to follow stuff :P