April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

22 Jun 2021 16:55 #35449 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Well, it's with great sadness that I admit... I finally finished the Saw series. :blink: Gave it a break over the weekend, but got back to it today. - Have to say, though never really a fan to begin with, I'm much, much less of one now. :S Not only did they continue the series way further than they should have, but they even managed to consistently make it worse each time! If anything, they should have at least stopped at the third one. At least that would have made more sense. (I honestly don't think I could have went through them all, if I didn't just have them playing in the background while doing work, meaning I really wasn't paying much attention to it.

So not being sure where to go from there, I decided how bad could 'anything else' appear after those flicks? - So I just clicked on something that was on the main page, and something that I've seen for quite some time now, but was never inclined to watch... 'Abraham Lincoln; Vampire Hunter' - Figured it might be just as bad, but wouldn't know without watching it first. :XD:

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jun 2021 17:03 #35450 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
I think I rather enjoyed that one. Though I can't recall enough to say if that was because it was "good" (probably not :S) or for some other reason. :p

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

22 Jun 2021 17:39 #35451 by Digital Dave
Well, I'm only half way through presently, but I can say I'm not annoyed with it so far like those others. :) But I am working on other things, so can't watch it too closely either. ... Though I didn't know The Falcon actually got his start before Captain America either. :P

23 Jun 2021 16:59 #35470 by Digital Dave
Another day, another Movie. ... This time I picked one of the advertised flicks on the front page, and it was one of those I can't recall if I actually seen it before? It was called 'Within' and to be honest, I still can't recall if I had seen it before, but couldn't help thinking it the entire time. ... And picking one of the - 'similar Movies listed' - after it was over. So I'm now watching 'The Quite Ones'. I know I haven't seen this one, but at least do recognize some of the players that are in it.

23 Jun 2021 22:04 #35473 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
Later than everyone else, I have now given in and am trying the first episode of Sweet Tooth. :)

24 Jun 2021 11:29 #35474 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
I still haven't progressed beyond episode 4. :unsure:

24 Jun 2021 12:22 #35476 by Charlotte
I'd completely forgotten about it. :dry:

24 Jun 2021 14:23 #35482 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
It wasn't a great first episode. :dry:
Felt a bit like a filler show with far too much of those exposition montages.
I'll try again with episode two and pretend that it's episode one.

24 Jun 2021 15:22 - 24 Jun 2021 15:24 #35484 by Digital Dave
I'd say it starts a little slow, sure, but that would also indicate it picks up speed as it goes on. It might some, but not much overall. And if I'm honest, at times I did find Sweet Tooth himself a bit annoying.

I'm actually watching Prometheus, which I turned on yesterday, but never got passed the mid-way point with everything going on. Giving it another go after a long running meeting this morning.

24 Jun 2021 16:30 #35485 by Charlotte
Prometheus... wasn't that the seeking god and finding the alien while being completely illogical about everything, one? With a very religious "scientist" and an very unlikely and extremely (impossibly) fast alien evolution....

uhm sorry are those spoilers? I think the alien a stupid construct as it is, but that movie just made it stupider. If that was the movie called Prometheus, that is....