April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

23 Mar 2021 20:44 #34141 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
I haven't started yet, but Belgravia is on SVTplay now. I read the book but found it rather predictable and uninteresting. (It's by Julian Fellowes, who also wrote Downton Abbey). I'm a little afraid that the TV series will also be disappointing... (then again it might be an improvement over the book)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Mar 2021 20:55 #34143 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
Sounds familiar but I don't think I watched or read it. :hmm:

Meanwhile this Godzilla looks surprisingly poor especially when you realise Jurassic Park is seven years older than this. The sharpness of the moving edges is troublesome to my eye.
But it's fun seeing the entire Simpsons cast in real life roles. :)

23 Mar 2021 21:15 - 23 Mar 2021 21:18 #34146 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Hell, that one is probably way better than the newer one! ... I was never a big fan of the Godzilla films personally, but have enjoyed watching some of the Kong films over the years. But of course, with the new one coming out in a week, I decided to go ahead and watch the first three in that so-called series, starting with the 2014 Godzilla movie. Followed by King Kong, Skull Island & then made the mistake of watching... Godzilla, king of Monsters. - (My Son watched them with me, since we were discussing the newer one coming out) - But I couldn't help but laugh, even though it wasn't funny. I honestly hated everything about that one, and the storyline just sucked, IMO.

So unfortunately, my hopes are not that high for the new one with the both of them in it... With the way the writing went in the last one, along with the story-line, wouldn't be surprised if there was a dance-off dropped in there somewhere. :dry: :whistle:

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

23 Mar 2021 21:35 #34148 by Charlotte
Oh maybe it's time for the musical version? :P The one where they have to dance and sing their way through alternate timelines and realities... :aha:

as for Belgravia I think I might have mentioned it in the book thread. :)

23 Mar 2021 21:35 #34149 by Charlotte
Oh maybe it's time for the musical version? :P The one where they have to dance and sing their way through alternate timelines and realities... :aha:

as for Belgravia I think I might have mentioned it in the book thread. :)

23 Mar 2021 22:14 #34150 by Digital Dave

Yep, that was worth saying twice. :cheer:

23 Mar 2021 22:57 #34151 by Charlotte
:blink:
oops how did that happen? (probably due to my new and annoying mouse misfiring again. It even clicks without me touching it, sometimes! But more importantly it keeps double clicking.... Which means two deleted emails instead of one, two tabs closed instead of one, two purchased items* instead of.... you get it...)

*in game items ;)

24 Mar 2021 01:06 #34152 by Digital Dave
That could suck... or be a deal, if they only charge ya once for a double purchase! :)

24 Mar 2021 11:21 #34155 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
Didn't even fall asleep through that Godzilla film. :dry:
I did try though. :)

25 Mar 2021 14:29 #34161 by Charlotte
I just watched (most of) Predator vs Alien (or vice versa and possibly plural). I'm kind of impressed with myself as I don't usually care for that pretty much invincible killing machine (the alien). It's a completely illogical being. But at least it got it's ass whopped (whooped?) for once.