April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

CGAN August 2014 Challenge - Ode to Banj - WIPs

01 Sep 2014 00:09 #5797 by AngieA
Great job everyone and good luck, this was fun. It's a shame that Claudcrow, Mute and Quetzal didn't make the deadline I would have liked to have seen their final entries too.
Ok I read the instructions on how to vote and I need to have a think now about which pieces I like best and what order to put them in. Does anyone know how long the voting is open for?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Sep 2014 07:31 #5800 by Charlotte
Angie and everyone - I'm in two minds whether it's time to start voting or not due to the login issues people (including myself) are having. So I might not set up the vote today but wait a while - ideally I'd wait until the login issues are fixed but since we don't know how long that'll take... we'll see. It'd be a shame if some of the participants just haven't been able to login and post...

That said, I'll try to have a new monthly challenge up this evening. If I remember... and can log in...

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

01 Sep 2014 10:02 #5806 by ClaudeCrow
Clearing my cookies and browser data has got me back on with this computer. That said I only found the issue when I got back from a week away yesterday since my laptop had still been getting on fine.

It would of been nice to get this challenge done but I got a little stuck with it after the first WIPs and my laptop's been too laggy to work with. Still, there's some great entries in the final thread and not a bad turn out either :)

03 Sep 2014 01:06 #5865 by Quetzal
sorry guys, could not get further before the challenge deadline...my computer is on its last legs and it seems that it cannot handle powering up my old wacom bamboo... I put Photoshop elements in the backup notebook and will continue coloring my ode to Banj. Not finished by any means, and not abandoned either. Will post it when done.
Great work everyone, glad to see you again!!!

03 Sep 2014 15:44 #5876 by Charlotte
I'm guessing no more entries will be posted then. Thanks for letting us know :) - I'll be setting the vote up shortly.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.