April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

26 May 2021 02:14 #35034 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Yay, I got to the University! :thumbup:

But before I sneak in the side door (yes, SIDE door. One of the guards at the front door almost saw me and I had to hide behind the horses for a while until he became less paranoid and suspicious.) But before that... Can I just be extra sneaky and get past these two blokes to reach the goodies on the shelf at the back?

Can I?
Ooooh, I DID! :woohoo:
It was strangely terrifying getting so close but I managed to reach out and grab the nearest thing on the shelf without them seeing AND... it was some of that much needed sulphur! :excited:

Sneaky! :rock:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2021 07:57 #35036 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Those blokes are obviously right to be suspicious of you. :paranoid:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

26 May 2021 19:35 #35047 by Valence
Today I finally got all of photos in Life Is Strange. The very last one with the bottles took longer than I would have liked. :whistle:
And with that done I have also installed the prequel Before The Storm.

27 May 2021 21:28 #35057 by Valence
Epic's "Mystery" games continue to be mysteries that I didn't want to solve. :dry:
But if you like multiplayer alien spotting then Among Us is now free.

Started on Before The Storm tonight and was slightly annoyed that the Bonus Episode "Farewell" is only available in the Deluxe Edition and I'll have to hand over another coin or two for that. :(
For now I'll settle for the three episodes that I DO have. :eyeroll:

27 May 2021 23:12 #35058 by Valence
Not sure if anyone here does the Playstation thing but this looks lovely anyway...

28 May 2021 09:35 #35059 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Looks lovely indeed. Until the mecharaptors show up. It just looks rather hopeless with bow and arrows against them.... :dry: (I admit it, I couldn't watch - I realise it's a game trailer so she'll probably do fine, but all I'm seeing is how capitally I'd lose as soon as those things showed up...)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

28 May 2021 21:52 #35071 by Valence
Had a go on Dead Space today. I haven't played it since installing that graphics card and only now have I discovered that it seems to be one of those games where the physics engine is linked to the frame rate and if it updates too fast then crazy things can start happening. The character kept glitching up in the air and all the dead bodies started flying around the rooms bouncing off the walls like a morbid pinball machine. :lol:
Had to crank up the resolution to slow it back down to something more manageable and thankfully I'm now only getting scared by the alien baddies. :)

Still don't like those tentacle ones. :nope:

28 May 2021 22:51 #35072 by Valence
Oh, and I forgot to say...
My game controller was delivered today. :excited:
To the wrong house. :facepalm:

Of course I wasn't in at the wrong house so I now have lots of emails announcing their attempted delivery and wondering why I wasn't in at that house.
"Well, I'm glad you asked. Actually you should have gone up this other street to-" Oh, wait. 'Do not reply to this email.' :eyeroll:

I guess I'll just have to wait and see if tomorrow's driver knows how to use a satnav. :shrug:

29 May 2021 11:43 #35074 by Valence
Little Nightmares is currently free on Steam for one more day.

Looks quite good in a creepy/cute way....

29 May 2021 14:45 #35076 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
It is very good. I need to replay it at some point and get the things I missed before.