May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

The Trailer Park

26 Apr 2023 14:54 #45351 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
:ohmy:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2023 16:09 #45362 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park

27 Apr 2023 16:16 #45363 by Charlotte
I agree with the guy at the end... (possibly because I know nothing of Black Mirror seasons 1-5)

27 Apr 2023 16:29 #45364 by Banj
It's an anthology series kind of like The Twilight Zone, lots of social commentary and humans interaction with technology in the future.

27 Apr 2023 17:06 #45365 by Charlotte
I see. Maybe that's why the trailer didn't make much sense (if they showed bits and pieces from entirely different stories). Then again I think a lot of trailers don't make any sense now they've stopped giving away the entire story. :dumb:

29 Apr 2023 15:15 #45385 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
I have now watched three episodes of Succession and I can comfortably say that I have no idea why people think this is the best show on TV. :dunno: :dumb:
Every single scene seems to beat you over the head with the "revelation" that rich people are actually selfish and obnoxious. Another kind of storyline would be more than welcome. :dry:

30 Apr 2023 11:22 #45391 by Valence
I watched about half of Viking Wolf last night.
Not the first half. Not the second half. Merely a random selection of minutes when I happened to be awake which together added up to about 50%. :dumb:
It wasn't really good enough to rewind and I needed the sleep.
And the CGI wolf was much better than mine. :)

30 Apr 2023 19:10 #45400 by Banj

I have now watched three episodes of Succession and I can comfortably say that I have no idea why people think this is the best show on TV. :dunno: :dumb:

I have no idea either, but then I've never actually heard of it outside of this thread. Are these the same people that hate Picard season 2? 

30 Apr 2023 19:28 #45402 by Charlotte
Well, Netflix (or HBO, I can't recall which) have put a bit of a spotlight on it, for the latest season. But other than that I don't think I've heard much either. I think maybe it was mentioned in the news too (the section on tv series).] I also think there was a skarsgård in it. But that's as much as I think I know about the whole thing.

30 Apr 2023 20:12 #45406 by Valence

I have no idea either, but then I've never actually heard of it outside of this thread. Are these the same people that hate Picard season 2? 

But they're also the people that like Picard season 3. :lol:
And yes, it is an HBO thing, Charlotte. Apparently the final 4th season is being broadcast at the moment and I thought I'd try it after seeing all the adverts and hyped news articles but... :shrug: