May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

The Trailer Park

21 Jan 2022 13:40 #39104 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
Speaking of non linear timelines, I am currently re-watching the first couple of seasons of Westworld in preparation for the third season that I haven't seen. So far it doesn't look like anything to me 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2022 15:47 #39108 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
Season two is one of the most confusing timeline things I've ever watched. :dunno:
Good, but confusing.

I do have both of those seasons recorded in a folder on my TV box and I intend to have a rewatch when my freebies run out. :aha:

21 Jan 2022 22:18 #39121 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
Finished Stay Close. Convoluted plot but I suspected the correct murderer maybe half way through (or a bit before - sometime during the first 4 episodes that I watched yesterday) and even then there was a bit of a twist at the end... And in spite of some inconsistencies and stupid elements (as described in spoilers) it did manage to inspire that "urgency" where I felt that they needed to solve the case before something more happened.

Warning: Spoiler!

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

22 Jan 2022 15:21 - 22 Jan 2022 15:22 #39122 by Valence
Congratulations on your successful crime solving. :lol:

I've managed to find season three of Hannibal, which I previously missed when Netflix lost the rights to it, so I'm currently getting through episodes of that. Not quite as quickly as Charlotte gets through episodes but I'm doing my best. :)

And like the previous seasons I'm enjoying it more than the first time around. :aha:

22 Jan 2022 15:30 #39123 by Charlotte
Well there's nothing like waiting for a phone call that never comes, to kill your productivity and make you watch Netflix non-stop. :confident:

22 Jan 2022 15:48 #39124 by Valence
Ah, productivity. :dry:
I was gonna fingerpaint a bit more of my Harry Potter picture but my tablet battery is charging up sloooooowly today. :(

22 Jan 2022 23:31 - 22 Jan 2022 23:34 #39129 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Since about Christmas, with all the injuries, etc. along with Snowy weather, I've been watching a ton of Netflix shows. Most I've had queued up for some time too. But from working some days managing operations from home, or whilst training folks at work, I've had some down time I needed to fill...

Just finished watching Sex Education. Watched the first season a while back, but rewatched to follow up with Season's Two and Three.

Also,
Archive 81 - Bit slow overall, but I actually liked it.
Safe - 1 Season, only to realize I had watched it some time back.
Paranoid - Wasn't bad, but not that crazy about the lead actress.
The Puppet Master - Limited Series - Real crime drama, and a freakin' lunatic!
The Stranger - Limited Series - Wasn't too bad
Behind her Eyes - Limited Series - Wasn't too bad
Retribution - 1 Season - Wasn't too bad
Unit 42 - 1 Season - Liked it. Reminded me a CSI some
The Fix - 1 Season - (Jimmie Carr and other comedians) Enjoyed it and funny overall
The Innocents - 1 Season - Ok for a time killer. Wasn't great.
Unbelievable - Limited Series - Enjoyed it overall.
Equinox - Strange, bit long, and basically a time killer but not very good.
The Valhalla Murders - 1 Season - Wasn't too bad
The Haunting of Bly Manor - 1 Season - Wasn't bad for a Ghosty...
Anxious People - Limited Series - Quite silly, short series, but simply a time killer.
The Chestnut Man - 1 Season - Wasn't too bad I guess.
The Silent Sea - 1 Season - (Makers of Squid Game) Wasn't too bad, space flick
Elves - Silly, short and basically a time killer.
Dark - 3 Seasons - Watched the first season some time back, so revisited to watch all three. Enjoyed it, but the one I mentioned being hard to keep up with all the time jumping.
Squid Game - Which I mentioned watching around Christmas time.

Really need to get off my butt and find something else to do, but just haven't been feeling up to it lately. Not sick, just been feeling run-down, and not sleeping well. But snow operations and strange, long hours does this. - I also watched some Movies but didn't list those.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

23 Jan 2022 00:36 #39131 by Charlotte
I think I put Archive 81 on my list...
I did see Safe, but reading the description of it on Google, I recognise nothing :P (Except the characters in the photos)
Same thing goes for Paranoid. I know I have seen it, but the description sounds utterly unfamiliar. :dry: I do like both of the female leads in it, though (Indira Varma and Lesley Sharp)
Among the rest, I did see the haunting of Bly Manor. Probably don't remember much of that either... :dumb:

23 Jan 2022 02:14 #39132 by Valence
I am currently watching Free Guy, which is a fun and interesting idea ruined by Ryan Reynolds. :dry:
But I must admit that I did smile every time I saw someone manically jumping in the background. :lol:

23 Jan 2022 18:14 #39133 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
I actually enjoyed Free Guy, to which I know Mr. Reynolds isn't a popular person around here. (And I agree with some of that as well myself) But overall I liked the film. Somewhat reminded me of "Ready Player One" which I also liked.

On another note, I did manage to pull out one of my Canvas boards last night, with thoughts of starting a pic... but other than just thinking about an image for a bit, I didn't make a single mark on it.   But heading downstairs now to do some cleanup, to put away all the Wife's Christmas containers and maybe sit down for a bit to stare at the canvas some more.

Also watched a series yesterday... "Good Morning Veronica" which wasn't bad, but let it run all day for the 8 episodes.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D