April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

10 Jul 2021 17:39 #35710 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
When you see someone successfully using any website's native search function it's like watching a magic trick for the first time. :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jul 2021 11:16 - 12 Jul 2021 11:17 #35718 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park

Banj is there a way to get to the actual post you search for from the search results? I can get to the beginning of the thread and to the profile of the person posting, but not that particular post (which could be useful for quoting purposes or if you want to read the following discussion, etc)

Filter the search results to only show forum posts, then click on the results to go straight to the post you just clicked on.

EDIT - I should point out that is using the main site search up in the help menu.
Attachments:

30 Jul 2021 19:05 #35719 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
oh. not only are we back to where the obvious search doesn't do what the hidden search does, but we have unreadable quote colours... :dry:

Though I won't blame you if you want to sleep on it before any more fixin', Banj.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

30 Jul 2021 19:29 #35722 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
Yeah, I don't quite understand how things are displaying incorrectly when this is the site exactly as it was before, straight from the backup. We are using the new post editor now though (for some reason that was set as default even though it shouldn't have been). I was holding off on using it as when I tried it originally it didn't' have a poll option, now it has I'll leave it.

31 Jul 2021 23:38 - 31 Jul 2021 23:39 #35742 by Valence
I am now watching Blood Red Sky. :stare:

And I have switched to the Original German audio. That initial combination of Scottish and Dubbed just sounded... weird. :dry:

01 Aug 2021 11:21 #35743 by Valence
...and that was a little silly. It started off quite good but quickly ran out of ideas and then seemed to drag on for an eternity. Thought it was never going to end. :dry:

03 Aug 2021 01:23 - 03 Aug 2021 01:24 #35790 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
For some reason, I can no longer access this site from work? Not sure if it was something done recently here, since the site appeared to be offline for a day or so the other day. Or if new stuff was done at my work? But it shows the site is now blocked from my office. ... Just thought to mention it.

Plus, it now doesn't show anything for my under recent topics, so I'm guessing something on here was reset, etc. 

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

03 Aug 2021 08:31 #35791 by Charlotte
Yeah, Banj tried to install an update the other day and it apparently broke the whole shebang and he had to restore the site from a 2 weeks old backup. The recent topics list needs you to actually click it, before it shows, but it's there. But I have no idea why the site is blocked at your work...

03 Aug 2021 09:36 #35792 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Yeah, I've found that if I hit it twice, it pulls up for me. But each first click provides an empty, black page. ... And can't say if it wasn't something the IT department did or updated at my work, but this site now shows as one of the blocked access sites now. So I just wasn't sure anything was changed on this end that could have changed that.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

03 Aug 2021 19:55 #35805 by Charlotte
one down, one to go, of tonight's Twin Peaks episodes.
I feel like I'm getting more and more info yet understanding less and less.... And how things have changed. I thought Audrey was such a gorgeous vamp when the original Twin Peaks came (I thought EVERYONE in the series looked fantastic) and now she's just annoying. I don't understand the scenes with her, but I guess that's the point.