April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

05 Aug 2021 13:03 #35841 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
From someone who was once involved in making another film at some point, and some other people who once saw Blade Runner, comes...

From Stop Motion mastermind Phil Tippett comes a film that only took him 30 years to finish making, so it better be good...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Aug 2021 13:08 #35844 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
I dunno. I mean, 30 years and he starts off by misspelling "Mad Good"? :dry:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

05 Aug 2021 20:44 #35856 by Charlotte
Been trying to watch "Outer Banks" on Netflix. If you don't know it, it's a bunch of teens (tweens maybe?) looking for lost treasure. Basically, one of them has a dad that went missing and he wants to find his dad but it seems his dad had found treasure... and some bad guys (drug smugglers, they keep saying) are also after the treasure. I guess they don't make enough money though their criminal activities. Anyway, tropical beach kind of setting, adventures and treasures. Sounds pretty good. Except for the kids. They keep getting themselves in trouble in STUPID ways. Especially one is so stupid he deserves the Darwin Award - or he would, if he'd only die, which he should have done several times over for being so stupid. :stare: I keep shouting at them to do this, don't do that... :dry: And they're also frequently agitated and arguing which is something I tend to find hard to watch... I just get annoyed if everyone's shouting all the time.

Maybe I should try to watch something else... :S

05 Aug 2021 22:51 #35860 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park

From someone who was once involved in making another film at some point, and some other people who once saw Blade Runner, comes...

That one looks more like Ghost In The Shell. :confident:

And I haven't had Outer Banks pop up for me yet but far too much of Netflix's content is aimed at that Young Adult audience.

05 Aug 2021 23:03 #35861 by Charlotte
Ghost in the Snail?
*rubs eyes*

Outer Banks popped up when season 2 became available I think.... But it's one of those stories that seem like there shouldn't really be a season 2.... :dry: (I mean, if they're looking for daddy and/or treasure, and they find it in season 1, what's #2 going to be about? And if they don't find it in season 1, it's bad. BAD. :stare:)

05 Aug 2021 23:59 #35863 by Banj
Goats in a snail? 

06 Aug 2021 05:34 #35864 by Charlotte
Very very smol goats...

07 Aug 2021 23:50 #35894 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
I am currently watching Fear Street: Part One and hoping it will get better otherwise I won't be continuing with Part Two. :dry:

08 Aug 2021 13:01 #35896 by Banj
Black Summer season one concluded, at least I think it did, it just kind of stopped. Season two commenced, proceeded for a bit, then went back and started all over again in order to tell the audience nothing of any importance about events of the past. The next episode will presumably show lots of people being murderised to death, which I know because I saw the first episode that already told us that. It continues to have moments of quite good-ish while also being rubbish. 

08 Aug 2021 14:32 #35897 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Yeah, Black Summer was similar to one of those train wrecks you don't want to see, but can't look away from... The more I said this doesn't make sense, the more I kept watching it? 

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D