April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

07 Aug 2020 14:51 #30548 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
Seeing as I'm now paying for multiple channels including, I think, a time limited movie channel thingy, it's kinda stupid not to use it... :dumb: But then on the other hand there's still the laundry rack in front of it so even if I had plugged it in, I still couldn't actually SEE it.

And there are cardboard boxes where the laundry should be.

Also I finally fixed the sofa so I can use it as a guest bed without them complaining about the mattress leaning.... Unfortunately they will instead complain of falling out when trying to get up, as the mattress now extends beyond the front of the actual sofa. The mattress is also too thing and uncomfy. (I know this, because I had a wasp or something in my bedroom last night and slept in the sofa instead.) Anyway, I have to decide if I should go for one extra matress the size of the current one or three smaller matresses (as the smaller size doesn't come in much of a thickness....) Stoopid sofa.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Aug 2020 14:58 #30549 by Charlotte
wheeee more monkey king! :woohoo:

07 Aug 2020 15:01 #30550 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
Well, the nature of Monkey is irrepressible :dry:

07 Aug 2020 15:19 #30551 by Charlotte
:aha:

08 Aug 2020 21:40 #30563 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
Dark City has been on TV several times this week across a few channels and I did record it on one of those occasions, so I think I may pick that for my Saturday Night Movie.
I also recorded Predestination the other day too just in case I change my mind at the last minute. :)

10 Aug 2020 01:01 #30567 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
I took off work Thursday and Friday, to spend some time with the Wife for a procedure she had done on Friday. During some down time, I was looking for something to throw on and came across that new series they have on Netflix, 'Warrior Nun'. TBH I wasn't sure I even wanted to watch it, but after letting the preview run, I decided to go ahead and just leave it on. ... Have to admit, it wasn't bad and I found it quite enjoyable. Ended up overdoing my knee yesterday working in the yard, so spent most of the day icing it, so watch the remainder of the season today.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

10 Aug 2020 09:05 #30571 by Charlotte
I liked Warrior Nun too - but I don't think I was able to convince Val to watch it :p Maybe now he will? :)

10 Aug 2020 11:23 #30573 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
I may indeed give it a go when the time comes to search for a new thing.
At the moment I'm still struggling to remember to watch my recordings of The Leftovers in between my daily Dark episode and my DS9s where people are now making vague references to the Dominion. :argh:

11 Aug 2020 22:11 #30593 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
I know it's a similar in build to some other shows, (What isn't anymore?) but I found it had enough to keep one entertained. Also recently watched the third season (Final?) of the Rain, which I found disappointing to say the least.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

12 Aug 2020 09:11 #30598 by Charlotte
I haven't bothered watching the Rain. The base premise seem to be that people die if they get wet and nobody remembers their umbrellas. Or something. It just seems stupid.