Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

08 Jan 2020 16:19 #27376 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park

That ending :cry:

"Tili go
tili go."

I kinda wish I hadn't watched it all in one binge, it feels too good for that. The show has come such a long way since the early intriguing episodes of the conspiracy and "Remember the Cant!" and going through all those changes in just over a couple of weeks seems to lessen the impact of all the things they achieved. Pesky free trials! :shakefist:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2020 16:25 #27377 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
:dry:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

11 Jan 2020 22:08 #27418 by Valence
Alien: Covenant is on normal telly tonight. Haven't seen that one and I would like to, even though Prometheus was a desperate disappointment.
I'm a little undecided on whether to watch it now or save it for later and watch Bumblebee, which I've been planning on fitting in all week. I shall make a decision... in about half an hour. :P

11 Jan 2020 22:13 #27419 by Charlotte
Isn't it too cold for bumblebees?

I've watched the first episode of the Netflix version of Dracula. I'm tired of all the gooey, slimy stuff. I feel like Netflix is hiding stuff from me - all I see are zombies, vampires and witches. Almost... (and the rest seems boring)

11 Jan 2020 22:27 #27420 by Valence
Is that the three part BBC one?
If so, we got that a couple of weeks back. I thought the dialogue was a bit too modern for me and the third part was... erm, spoilers. ;)

Best Dracula is the Gary Oldman one, but I do have to pretend that Keanu Reeves isn't in it. :lol:

11 Jan 2020 22:30 #27421 by Valence
...also if you keep watching gooey slimy stuff then that's what it will keep recommending. :)

11 Jan 2020 22:35 #27422 by Charlotte
I don't think it's the BBC one. It's 1 season so far, no idea how many episodes.
And I wish I could find something else to watch but Netflix only recommends gross stuff. :( It's a catch 22 thing. Stupid programmers.

11 Jan 2020 22:40 #27423 by Valence
Do you get those Marvel shows on your Netflix? Jessica Jones, The Punisher, Daredevil etc. I did watch the first season of Jessica Jones and preferred it to their usual superhero movies. :shrug:

11 Jan 2020 22:55 #27424 by Charlotte
Yeah I do, and I have them on my to watch list. Just haven't quite been in the mood. Guess I should try one of those next time.

11 Jan 2020 23:06 - 11 Jan 2020 23:07 #27425 by Valence
At least they're not gooey/slimy. :lol:

All this talk has made me have a look at my great unwatched watchlist. It contains... Dark, The OA, Sens8, Altered Carbon, Colony (although I've already seen that before but liked it enough to want to see it again) Alias Grace, Lost In Space, Hannibal (another slow rewatch) House Of Cards and many more. :lol: And of course The Witcher. I'm on episode four of that.

Anyway, I've decided. I'm now gonna watch the movie Alien: Covenant. :stare: