April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

23 Dec 2019 20:47 #27198 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
Still haven't watched it so all these references are going over my head. Although I'm beginning to think that the characters say "Hmm" quite a lot. :hmm:

I have decided that I shall watch an episode or two on that TV wasteland that is known as Christmas Day. And Banj's disappointment won't stop me. :)
Meanwhile I'm almost at the end of season one of The Expanse and enjoying so far. It reminds me a bit of that Battlestar Galactica prequel, Caprica. And I liked that one too despite its early demise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Dec 2019 21:24 - 23 Dec 2019 21:25 #27201 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park

Although I'm beginning to think that the characters say "Hmm" quite a lot. :hmm:

Character. You'll see. (although it might be more noticeable with subtitles, which I use in case I don't catch the audio)

I haven't decided what to watch on Christmas Day but tomorrow I plan to watch a couple of Christmas movies on Netflix :p

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

23 Dec 2019 22:26 #27206 by Valence
Well I hope that they're very good movies for your birthday. :woohoo:

23 Dec 2019 23:17 #27209 by Charlotte
I hope so too :p

and it's my birthday NOW! :woohoo:
Though I intend to head to bed before getting up to celebrate :p

23 Dec 2019 23:48 #27210 by Valence
*checks clock*
Nope, there's definitely another 15 minutes to go. :)

Maybe you should fly around the world chasing the time-zones to make the day last longer. :P

24 Dec 2019 08:48 #27211 by Charlotte
I'm pretty sure my birthday should be considered according to MY time zone and nobody elses... :dry: :D

24 Dec 2019 12:28 - 24 Dec 2019 12:31 #27213 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
I remember seeing it advertised not long ago, but I haven't seen any of them. Hell, I actually have the Witcher III game that was on sale (last year?) for something like 60 or 75% off, but haven't even played that yet either. (Heard it was pretty good, so grabbed it) Maybe one day...

And Happy Birthday Charlotte. :cheer:

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

24 Dec 2019 13:27 #27214 by Valence
The third one is supposed to be the best of the series by far and lots of people think of it as one of the best games of all time.
I think it's still available at that price now. In fact all the Witcher games seem to be on sale every couple of weeks. :)

24 Dec 2019 14:05 #27217 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Yeah, I downloaded it about this time last Christmas I believe, (Son had given me a gift-card for XBox) and I do remember reading it was supposed to be the best one out of the 3. (Way better than the first two I read) I was speaking with my Son about RPG's, and had done some research on it. He also downloaded it too because of the sale, but think he's only played it a little himself since. ... I might try it out here soon.

Like I mentioned, I don't fool with too many games overall. But other then the AC series, the other ones were Splinter Cell (Some years back) and the Fable Series. (Word is they are actually supposed to be making the new one that they almost had together some years ago. But a lot of folks are still waiting on it to come out)

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

24 Dec 2019 14:10 #27218 by Charlotte
thanks Dave :)

and good to know that about the Witcher. I enjoyed the first game but they changed key commands for the second which felt confusing and then it froze on me and I've actually not tried again. I keep thinking I should play Witcher II before #III but yes it does seem to be on sale often.... Perhaps that'll get to be my birthday pressie... (nope haven't decided on anything yet)