April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

CGAN Zodiac Challenge - Leo - WIPs

28 Jul 2015 08:55 #11867 by Charlotte
Well, kazky would be running the zodiac and I the monthlies so there wouldn't be much more work, and eventually we hope to get the zodiac challenges realigned (see what I did there?) with the actual zodiac. That said, it probably is easier to remember one deadline than two :P

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jul 2015 11:17 #11869 by Digital Dave

Since kazky is busy IRL (looking for her pet parrot that's now been missing for a whole month! :( )

:ohmy: Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope she finds her. :(

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

29 Jul 2015 13:12 #11871 by hobbyhorse
Do you know if Kazky has sighted the parrot? and is just waiting for it to get hungry enough to come down? I hope she gets it back soon.

29 Jul 2015 19:15 #11874 by Charlotte
I don't think kazky has been able to spot her at all. Others have seen her but when kazky gets there she's no longer around. I think if kazky actually did see her, the parrot would come to her.

29 Jul 2015 21:54 #11875 by microscopi
Kaz that's aweful, I love parrots ! When I worked at a pet store in highschool, I trained an Amazon Blue Front for 2 years, I named him Brewster taught him how to say his name, lay in my hands like a cat so I could pet his belly, and ask for food, one day I came to work and he was in the garbage, my boss told me he got sick and didn't want to spend the $75 to make him better... I would of bought him If I could afford him but he was $2500.00.

Really hope you find yours! :(

30 Jul 2015 16:21 #11883 by Charlotte
Just a heads up that the deadline remains august 1st (since nobody asked for an extension and some entries have already been posted in the finals thread).

(Do note that the monthly challenge of Mad Hatter's Tea Party has a deadline of July 31st, though, so they're not exactly the same ;))

30 Jul 2015 19:08 #11884 by Valence
Hmm, slightly confused by the countdown. Is the Mad Hatter deadline tonight or tomorrow night?
Although, to be honest, I'm struggling to finish in time for the latter.

30 Jul 2015 21:39 #11885 by Banj
Fixed. It should be the last day of the month for the regular challenge. The clock shouldn't be relied on as an accurate representation of the deadline thoiugh, it's only intended as a rough visual guide (it is also running on UTC and not BST so will be an hour out).