April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

12 Nov 2021 13:29 #37837 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park

Not sure I'm convinced by Ryan Reynolds

Me neither 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Nov 2021 13:54 #37838 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
:dry:
Why am I not surprised?

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

12 Nov 2021 15:13 #37841 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
He's very convincing as a person I dislike. :aha:

After being offered another NowTV freebie for a month I am currently watching Lovecraft Country. And it's weird. :blink:
I'm also fitting in episodes of that Penny Dreadful spin off that isn't quite as good as the original. :dry:

12 Nov 2021 16:20 #37842 by Charlotte
My TV provider tried to get me to sign up for HBO something pretty much all of last week. They kept insisting that I could upgrade for free since I already have HBO Nordic. Which I don't.

12 Nov 2021 17:15 #37843 by Banj
Nobody is offering me free TV Somethings

12 Nov 2021 17:24 #37844 by Valence
Get one of those cheap monthly things and make sure to cancel it when it's over. THAT'S when they start giving you the deals. :aha:

12 Nov 2021 17:29 #37845 by Banj
I'd rather cancel Sky before it's even started 

12 Nov 2021 18:04 #37846 by Valence
"On tonight's news... As the moon and stars disappear at the whim of an angry hamster, we ask, 'Has Cancel Culture gone too far??'" :confident:

12 Nov 2021 18:11 #37847 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
I've been off some the past few weeks off and on, trying to do some hunting, but weather hasn't been that friendly. ... So I've actually checked out and watched a few things. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, and didn't find it that good. Entertaining, it was some I guess, but as I've mentioned, I've never been into martial arts movies, and this was indeed one. Didn't have a Marvel feel either, so with the exception of some cameos, and mentioned references, was the only thing that tied it into it.

Also watched the new Dune, which again, wasn't impressed such as with the first one. But this was also just part one of the at least 3 parts I think? Probably be 2025 before the final one is out. Doubt I was the others.

Also checked out some others... Some Guy, which surprisingly wasn't that bad and found it entertaining. The Wife watched Clifford the Big Red Dog, and she really like it. But it reminded me of the Hallmark stuff she likes anyway. We also watched Finch, was wasn't bad either. And she also watched A Quiet Place, I and II with me, and like it which actually surprised me. The a few others just on mention... Eden Lake (silly), Next of Kin (Again, silly), The Night House, which was poorly acted, but surprisingly also kept the Wife's attention.

Watching one called Monster Hunter right now, and it's similar in feel to the other crazy films Milla Jovovich has made. I'm guessing it's based off something, probably a video game since that seems to be the craze.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

15 Nov 2021 11:19 #37881 by Charlotte
There are four lights! :woohoo: