May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

Totally Random

25 Dec 2021 01:33 #38664 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Totally Random
Merry Day-After-Charlotte's-Birthday to you all! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Dec 2021 08:53 #38665 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Totally Random
:aha:
Works for me :D

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

25 Dec 2021 18:13 #38666 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Totally Random
Works for everyone! :cheer:

Now let's get those chocolates opened. :P

31 Dec 2021 23:58 #38775 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic Totally Random
Happy Belated Birthday, Charlotte. ... And Happy Holidays to all you folks. Hope 2022 is better then the previous ones.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

01 Jan 2022 00:04 #38777 by Charlotte
Thanks Dave :)
Happy Holidays and New Year's to you too! :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Digital Dave

01 Jan 2022 00:26 #38780 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Totally Random
Happy New Year y'all 

01 Jan 2022 20:47 #38811 by Charlotte
🌧☂

03 Jan 2022 13:11 #38837 by Charlotte
A while back I changed a password to one of my emails due to security issues... I've kept receiving mails but apparently I've not needed to send any, until today. After a bit of swearing and googling and such, I had it figured out, entered the new password into my email client and sent my message. Twice. :facepalm:

But on the plus side it looks like someone does want to hire me... I had an interview with them last year but they cancelled recruitment. And they're willing to give me a somewhat different job than the one I actually applied to, seeing as I wasn't really too keen on that one :p

04 Jan 2022 23:51 #38864 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic Totally Random
Good luck, hope it pans out for ya.

I would normally say I've been working snow that past couple days, but that DIDN'T pan out... 

Yesterday, left shortly after 11am, since I had to be there by 1pm. But didn't get 10 miles from the house with the White out conditions, and the numerous yahoos who think their vehicles can handle anything.   ... Well 2 plus hours later, I was still less than 10 miles, so was finally able to make my way back home, and just teleworked and managed my district from there.

Today, was even better... Yep. Left out even earlier, at 10:45am. And made it about 3/4 of the way this time, before a young guy decided to run a red light and T-Bone us. So my Son and I sat and waited around 90 minutes for the State Police to show up. It was my Son's 2017 Ford Escape, which was not drivable, so the Trooper followed us to a shopping center not to far away so we could get the vehicle off the roadway. (Which will be towed to the house by the insurance company) ... So, I got to work from home again today, after having to have my Wife drive out to pick us up. 

Luckily neither of us were hurt, nor the driver of the other vehicle. But he didn't have much damage at all, being it was his front end. But the door, fender and mirror took the initial hit, but it also did some damage to the front end. Definitely not drivable, but I was able to slowly move it to the shopping center for towing purposes.  

Who said that 2022 will definitely to be better than 2021?   Not a great start...

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

05 Jan 2022 09:39 #38867 by Charlotte
Geez Dave, you and your family seem to have a penchant for getting into trouble. I'm glad your wife was well enough to come get you after that "bump" on her head... And that neither you nor your son were injured when that guy ran the red light!

Let's hope you spent all this year's bad luck already and the rest of the year will be much better :)