- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 4
The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members
Important, change your password!
Go here for further information: https://cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/announcements/840-hacked
CGAN - June 2015 - IT Movie Poster - Pennywise remake - WIPS
- ArtbyAlReid
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Micro and Cherry I've actually no chance of topping the reference picture but it should stretch me as a challenge. Great vibe on your poster Cherry. Classy IT font and the subtle children really work.
Kaz! I shouldn't have left it so long. Great to see the forum looking well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ArtbyAlReid
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CherryGraphics
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 33
the update is really nice - it's awesome how you use your lines for shading. reminds me a bit of old engravings
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Valence wrote: I have no idea how you would even start to model an origami paper boat...
Me neither, that's the second attempt (not including the stand in I had at the beginning). I tried to model it the same way a real one is built (which would have made texturing easier), but that wasn't working out and at a certain point you have to push and pull the shape in a way that doesn't work so well in a modelling app. So I ended up just bodging something.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ArtbyAlReid
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You've completed a whole picture in the time it takes me to find the right font.
Speaking of which, I am truly sick of looking at typefaces. I haven't painted anything for days (digitally, at least) and instead have spent far too much time typing and moving things about. But no more.
I did discover that pretty much everything micro said about my picture was exactly true (thanks again!) and I now have three versions I'm pondering over with slightly different fonts.
No more work, just a decision to be made over the weekend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ArtbyAlReid
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SchizophreniaWolf
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
- Posts: 170
- Thank you received: 10
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've been patiently waiting to see what mind-bending horrors you could could come up with and this one doesn't disappoint!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Facebook Feed
Member Statistics
- Total Users: 228
- Latest User: DanielWilson
- Online Users: 0
- Users Today: 0
- Users this Week: 0
- Users this Month: 2
- Users this Year: 2
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
By using this website you agree to the use of cookies and related data storage as detailed in our privacy policy. Learn more
Site design Mad Hamster Studios. All content is protected under © and the property of the various contributers and not to be reproduced without permission of the creator.
I'm not here either. It's a weeknight so I am obviously asleep.
It's Monday 




