- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 4
The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members
Important, change your password!
Go here for further information: https://cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/announcements/840-hacked
CGAN - June 2015 - IT Movie Poster - Pennywise remake - WIPS
- ArtbyAlReid
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
This challenge is right up my dark alley! Glad I popped by for a look.
Quick sketch based on photographic reference by Colin Stebbing / bgphotographer.co.uk/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Banj: The texture of the kerb looks very authentic in the way it catches the light. And I have no idea how you would even start to model an origami paper boat yet even without the newspaper texture it looks correct.
Haywire: Excellent first sketch. And is that gonna be a creepy spider hand? (shudder) I don't want to know!
I'm almost finished with mine. I just have some final decisions about how bright to make the dripping blood logo and how much of the text to leave in. (I think I overdosed on text but it was great fun!) I've tried to cram everyone on this thread into the credits so sorry if I've left anyone out (ie latecomers like Haywire. Oops.) There's only a finite amount of space there and it's not as if you're all getting royalties of anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- microscopi
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
- Posts: 743
- Thank you received: 79
Val tthe text on top of your clowns forehead would look better a little further down and in the middle spaced out, dont be afraid to cover his forehead, it will give off the poster look more. I think all the little additions are a nice touch though
The boat looks great, I'd do it with some beveled boxes and add some inside but it actually looks like folded peices of paper which is pretty cool.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can now see that the 18 certificate box is fighting against the cross on the opposite side. The box is usually black on a white background and inverting it has made it too prominent. I think a thinner line may work.
And yes I was very afraid of covering the forehead!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SchizophreniaWolf
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
- Posts: 170
- Thank you received: 10
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Al, finally you joined us!!
Schizo, you've seen the movie right??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CherryGraphics
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 33
Val this looks like a real poster now
I also changed the font a bit and gave credit to the children.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But now I understand: Capital letters for the tagline. Gotcha.
Cherry: Looks nice with credits. Really well balanced as a whole.
Schizo: You want to be Georgie?! You just love gruesome deaths, don't you?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
John Boy, you're dissing John Boy?Valence wrote: Well it's better than being that writer with the stylish clip-on ponytail.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Facebook Feed
Member Statistics
- Total Users: 228
- Latest User: DanielWilson
- Online Users: 0
- Users Today: 0
- Users this Week: 0
- Users this Month: 2
- Users this Year: 2
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
By using this website you agree to the use of cookies and related data storage as detailed in our privacy policy. Learn more
Site design Mad Hamster Studios. All content is protected under © and the property of the various contributers and not to be reproduced without permission of the creator.
I'm not here either. It's a weeknight so I am obviously asleep.
It's Monday 



