- Posts: 2113
- Thank you received: 80
The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members
Important, change your password!
Go here for further information: https://cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/announcements/840-hacked
CGAN - June 2015 - IT Movie Poster - Pennywise remake - WIPS
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- microscopi
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
- Posts: 743
- Thank you received: 79
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
microscopi wrote: That looks cool with GI Banj, does it take long to render in modo? The design is pretty interesting I like
Modo's renderer is pretty fast (faster still in the latest version released a week or two ago). There isn't actually much of anything in the scene that would cause it to take any time so that only took a few seconds, maybe a minute (and it only took that long because of the preset fur grass I slapped in there).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CherryGraphics
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 33
Susie: I like the "booo?!" - expression on the clowns face
banj: that's a really cool 3D modelling of the first big scene from it. pls more
micro: oh wow this clown would give me nightmares! He looks especially creepy AND cute somehow at the same time :o
val: hey that's cool! Good decision to give more space to the picture for this graveyard scene
I reduced the crack on the cheek a bit and played around with a little bit more light. that's all. i think I'm done.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- microscopi
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
- Posts: 743
- Thank you received: 79
Banj wrote:
microscopi wrote: That looks cool with GI Banj, does it take long to render in modo? The design is pretty interesting I like
Modo's renderer is pretty fast (faster still in the latest version released a week or two ago). There isn't actually much of anything in the scene that would cause it to take any time so that only took a few seconds, maybe a minute (and it only took that long because of the preset fur grass I slapped in there).
Going to give that a try, I used to use 3dsmax for everything before going 2D. It's more like playing with lego's tho then drawing. Made this based off a feng zhu sketch usingn 3dsmax and GI, but it took about 30 min to render, it was about 10 yrs ago tho.
Cherry, the scratches are looking better now, you think my penny is cute !? Oh my, you should go on some proper dating sites..
Jessie keep it going, its getting there !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- microscopi
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
- Posts: 743
- Thank you received: 79
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CherryGraphics
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 33
hehe thanks micro I'm glad the cracks are looking better now.
and yes I couldn't believe it myself that I've said I think your clown is cute - but it is! It's just the eye-nose-area. The form of the eyes maybe, the black with this shine it is... cute. yeah. sorry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Microscopi, what you were seeing as a puddle was actually just a shadow caused by an edge where the road angles toward the curb, I've cleaned it up a little since then. Still needs the running water to stop the texture less newspaper boat from floating (we all float down here) in the air.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Facebook Feed
Member Statistics
- Total Users: 228
- Latest User: DanielWilson
- Online Users: 0
- Users Today: 0
- Users this Week: 0
- Users this Month: 2
- Users this Year: 2
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
By using this website you agree to the use of cookies and related data storage as detailed in our privacy policy. Learn more
Site design Mad Hamster Studios. All content is protected under © and the property of the various contributers and not to be reproduced without permission of the creator.
I'm not here either. It's a weeknight so I am obviously asleep.
It's Monday 




