July challenge - Mech Fauna

Deadline for entry:

June challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Gaming

04 Jul 2024 23:03 #50902 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
I stole a ship! :excited:

And it was surprisingly easy. :paranoid:
I was doing some little sidequests on Akila wearing my new flannel shirt that boosts carry weight by 5kg... :cheer: ...and when I looked at the map I noticed a ship parked outside the city near an "Unknown" location. So I thought I'd have a sneaky peek at it. :evil:

*Hard Save*  :stare:

I put on my chunkiest (yet still sneaky) armour, grabbed my best weapons and set off across the hills. Avoiding all the big beasties obviously. :dry:
And when I got to the place... there was the ship and... there was no-one around. 

Warning: Spoiler!

Maybe the well armed crew were all inside. :paranoid:
I sneaked up the ramp... opened the hatch... went inside...
Completely empty. :dunno:
So I took it. :)

I now have three ships but I still keep having to go back to the first one cos that has the biggest cargo hold for all my outfits. :lol:
But this new one does take four crew members so it may be useful if I ever sort my inventory out.
Oh and I tried to recruit a doctor to my gang. Seemed like a good idea until she asked for 18000 credits.
Can't afford to be that healthy. I'd rather have that fractured skull back. :dry:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jul 2024 13:25 #50903 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
I have about 6 or 7 ships now. I hijacked one from some pirates, and stole one recently (which is what I was failing to turn into the Millenium Falcon  ). I am currently using *SPOILER* because I have to *SPOILER* but I still have to transfer a load of gear from my previous ship which was *SPOILER*  I hope that's all clear.

I'm currently focussing on the main storyline right now as I only have a few days left of my Game Pass access. Maybe I'll have time to get married to one of my girlfriends 

05 Jul 2024 15:45 #50904 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
:ohmy:
How many girlfriends do you have!?

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

05 Jul 2024 15:54 #50905 by Banj
Well I am seriously romantically involved with one, the other would be romantically involved, but for some reason she wants me all for herself and wont commit due to my existing relationship with the other. Lesbian love triangles can be tricky to manage 

05 Jul 2024 16:15 #50906 by Charlotte
I think most love triangles can be tricky... :dry:

05 Jul 2024 18:32 #50907 by Banj
As tricky as climbing ladders in your ship, which I now can't do. Which is just as tricky as travelling to mission destinations, which I now can't do   

05 Jul 2024 19:39 #50909 by Charlotte
I guess you just suck at being a lesbian. :aha:

05 Jul 2024 20:13 #50910 by Banj
Probably   

I fixed the ladder problem by restarting. I also discovered you can actually "decorate" by using the scanner as well as the button in the cockpit, which is far more convenient. And my soon to be boyfriend gave me a sandwich.

05 Jul 2024 20:39 #50911 by Charlotte
Boyfriend? You are REALLY bad at being lesbian. :dumb:

05 Jul 2024 21:38 #50913 by Banj
Yes 

Meanwhile I got back to my ship to see somebody fall past the windscreen of my cockpit. I then went downstairs to use the workbench, which I could no longer use because it is obstructed by...

So it seems half of the ship has collapsed in on itself while I was out. And then I could no longer climb ladders again   The game is more broken since they updated it than it was before 
Attachments: