July challenge - Mech Fauna

Deadline for entry:

June challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Gaming

17 Oct 2022 06:15 #42507 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Skyrim anymore. :dumb:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Oct 2022 11:06 #42508 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
"There once was a hero named Ragnar The Red,
who got stuck in traffic on the way to the ...erm... heist?!" :dry:

17 Oct 2022 19:23 - 17 Oct 2022 20:11 #42510 by Charlotte
Oh dear.... I hate Maurice even more than Lydia. I'm trying to get him where he wants to go but first try we ended up in a bear fight and when the bear was down and I almost dead, he attacked me. So I had to kill him. Googled and figured I should have kept him alive. So started over, took another route. Ran into some bandits. Lost him in the forest and looked around for a good while before giving him up for dead. Might as well loot this place then. Goes through door. Oops nope, there he is.

I don't know how to remember which places I haven't actually cleared and looted by now. Anyway, we found a fishing spot and it's raining! :woohoo: but apparently I didn't bring my fishing rod and this time, there's none available by the fishing gear buckets either. :stare:
Maybe I can swim and catch them :hmm:

Edit: Well, Maurice didn't do what he was supposed to do and then he didn't do what he was supposed to do if one didn't let him do the first thing he didn't do and then he went and got himself killed again. Good riddance. 

After that we went to a nearby place for a delivery and once that was done I saw a dragon in the distance and figured we should leave before it attacked that poor little village just because I was there... 

Edit 2: oh and I now have a full dwarven armour :D Not sure how it fits me, though. I thought dwarves were supposed to be shortish... :dry: 

17 Oct 2022 20:11 #42511 by Valence
Maurice. :)

That brings back terrible memories about spriggans too. :eek:

Do please take a screenshot of your fishing activities. I feel like I'm missing out.

17 Oct 2022 20:21 - 17 Oct 2022 20:24 #42512 by Charlotte
You don't, really.
Basically you get a view of your fishing rod over the water and you have to wait until something takes the bait. If it splashes it's a fish, if it doesn't it's some junk and you click E to reel it in. It gets boring rather quickly :P Except maybe for the variety of fish you can catch. It's always a little more fun if you find something new.

Not even sure how to take a screenie while in game, either :dumb:
But basically it looks like this (googled):

Edit: You get like 5-10 tries before the fishing spot is temporarily depleted. 

and I might have edited the above post while you posted yours... speaking of Spriggans... :dry: 

17 Oct 2022 20:42 #42513 by Valence
:lol:

I did catch a salmon manually the other day. I was looting a skeleton that was floating in a river and it got in the way when I pressed the key. :)
Bonus fish supper! :thumbup:

18 Oct 2022 05:39 #42519 by Charlotte
yup, such things have happened to me too.

18 Oct 2022 16:18 #42523 by Valence
Apparently The Sims 4 is now free to download and play.
But I don't really understand those games. :dry:

But I do understand "free"! :)

18 Oct 2022 16:26 - 18 Oct 2022 16:41 #42524 by Charlotte
I don't know if I've only played the wrong Sims, because people say it's so fun to build houses and what not, but all I have to do is wait while they all sleep for 8 hours and then work for 8 hours and whoops, now they're tired again.

Today I have defeated a dragon with an axe, a troll with a staff and I shot a bandit with my bow, from such a great distance that the bandits didn't even try to shoot back. :woohoo:

Edit: And I just came across three revellers. Funnily enough, ass soon as they had some mead they stopped revelling and left in a rather hurried fashion... Maybe I should check my possessions :paranoid: (But they did give me a charmed necklace in return.)

18 Oct 2022 16:54 #42526 by Valence
Put on the charmed necklace and carry 25 more small things! :woohoo:
Or... If you're good at enchanting and have some equally good soul gems... destroy the necklace, learn the Fortify Carry Weight and use it to enchant another necklace. And a ring. And some gloves. And some boots. And then carry even more things!