April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Totally Random

26 Oct 2017 13:21 #18871 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Totally Random

Banj was entirely correct

It does happen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Oct 2017 14:42 #18873 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Totally Random
refreshing didn't work for me, and tryingh to refresh the history page only refreshed the forum page (and closed the history).

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

26 Oct 2017 14:45 #18875 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic Totally Random
Oddly enough, I just got home and it's working as is?

My son wasn't feeling well at work and was having some strange feeling pain in his chest area, so is going to the Hospital to get checked out. Only reason I'm home so early.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

26 Oct 2017 14:51 #18876 by Charlotte
It's working from home for me too, but I had to clear my cache at work. It's possible that closing the browser and then getting back online or restarting the computer might have done it too, I suppose.

I hope your son turns out to be fine and it's just a strain or some dyspepsia or something. :)

26 Oct 2017 14:52 #18877 by Charlotte

Banj was entirely correct

It does happen.

:nope: :stare:

26 Oct 2017 15:37 #18878 by Charlotte
Staying true to the totally random topic, I'm kind of interested to know how this Weinstein scandal and #metoo thing has affected things where the rest of you are at?

I asked an american friend but it seemed she'd barely kept up with news (she's so sick of hearing what Trump did 5 minutes ago) so she didn't really have much of a clue and had only heard about Weinstein himself.

Here in Sweden media has almost made it sound like the whole hashtag idea is Swedish ("thousands of Swedish women have joined the #metoo campaign") but we've also had several people named and shamed publicly. Some TV program hosts and journalists especially, and their programs cancelled or awaiting news from the prosecutors...

So I'm curious if Swedes have taken this more seriously than other countries or if it just seems that way through the lens of Swedish media... ?

26 Oct 2017 16:17 #18879 by Charlotte
Methinks I need to practice my conversation starters... :dry:

26 Oct 2017 18:03 #18881 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic Totally Random
Thanks, Charlotte. He just had e-rays done and awaiting results.

As to the Weinstein thing, I know it's a hot topic here, which everyone is talking about. ... Except me.

I only know what I've heard others saying in passing. And since I can't stand news, I don't know anything else on it really. - But from what I have heard, it's similar to all the other cases where once one victim comes forth, you see this unreal amount of others come forth? ... REALLY?

When will people learn that letting someone get away with anything like this, just means they will continue doing this to others? ... I mean, if it's one or two others, I can almost see that. But when numbers start going to 40, 50, etc? (Though I don't know how many there are for this one)

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

26 Oct 2017 18:44 #18883 by Charlotte
Yeah, I saw something about Ashley Judd being sorry she couldn't turn back time and sort of stop him sooner and I think I'd feel terrible and partially guilty if I found out I "let someone go" and then he did the same crime to dozens of others.

26 Oct 2017 19:01 #18884 by Charlotte
btw what's an E-ray? Never heard of it, tried to google but the results did not seem medical related at all... (Or did you mean X-ray and hit the wrong button? If so, I do know what it is :P)