April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

CGAN October 2015 The thing behind the door

23 Oct 2015 19:52 #12681 by Valence
Schizo: Always disturbing. Always brilliant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Oct 2015 03:13 #12689 by microscopi
Hey Schizo, where ya been? :P Looking great so far, pretty creep :woohoo:

I expanded mine vertically to put more perspective near the top as the suggestions go.

Attachments:

28 Oct 2015 14:35 - 28 Oct 2015 14:40 #12703 by CherryGraphics
Miss me? :P ;)

Guess I can't leave out a single challenge. :D Thought about it yesterday and gave it a try.

At first I wanted to go the spooky way but then I thought.. hey... what about a big .... fluffy .... thing?

It's night and a child is still awake. Maybe she heard a noise?

At the beginning I thought about a big bear or something similar.. But now I always have Totoro in mind when I look at the "monster" :whistle:

Did I say I love sparkles in light? No? I love them. Really. :woohoo:

Still need some time but it's just Wednesday.. so I have 2 more days. It's fine. :D

Everybody did a wonderful job until now! I'm glad to see schizo and micro here again! :)

If I had a world of my own,everything would be nonsense.Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.

Facebook / Behance

28 Oct 2015 21:24 - 28 Oct 2015 21:26 #12704 by Valence
Wow, that's quick work Cherry. And a lovely collection of wips. It's a great idea to reverse the expected viewpoint so that we're the one's behind the door too.
A little bit of rim light to pick out the fur of the big bear and that will look wonderful! Hope you get time to finish.

Micro: I'm liking the glow on that. The way that you've made the machine take on the form of a figure is a good addition and gives it all much more character. Keep right on till the end!

29 Oct 2015 11:01 #12708 by CherryGraphics
Thanks Val! I've got the time to finish :D Just a few more minutes to take a step back and it's done. I'm also astonished.... :silly:

If I had a world of my own,everything would be nonsense.Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.

Facebook / Behance

31 Oct 2015 06:01 #12715 by microscopi
Hey Cherry, good to see you :woohoo: Glad you made it in on time, you pushed that one out pretty fast !

So detailed out with mine, waited to the last minute, but details got away from me. :dry: