October Challenge: Horror rework
September entries: Legend
The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members
Shoutbox History
Important, change your password!
Go here for further information: https://cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/announcements/840-hacked
Charlotte's Works
25 Aug 2026 11:11 #58038
by Charlotte
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Replied by Charlotte on topic Charlotte's Works
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
04 Oct 2026 11:10 - 04 Oct 2026 11:12 #58210
by Charlotte
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Replied by Charlotte on topic Charlotte's Works
I did progress a bit further with the above pic, but it was a while ago...
meanwhile I've been playing a little:
Edit: Meh, you can't really see the animations in the two last ones. I guess I'lll have to play with them some more, some other day.
meanwhile I've been playing a little:
Edit: Meh, you can't really see the animations in the two last ones. I guess I'lll have to play with them some more, some other day.
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Last edit: 04 Oct 2026 11:12 by Charlotte.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
04 Oct 2026 12:03 #58211
by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Charlotte's Works
I can see the eye roll but the shiny sparkle on the last one is very subtle and hard to pick out without knowing there's something to look for.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
04 Oct 2026 13:07 #58212
by Charlotte
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Replied by Charlotte on topic Charlotte's Works
Yeah, I looked at them on my phone and the eyeroll is clear there even if it doesn't look great. I feel like it's in the wrong direction too
But the sanctimonious one is hard to see on there as well, if still better than on PC with my wrong glasses... 
I think all of them look a bit bigger and better on the phone.
I think all of them look a bit bigger and better on the phone.
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Facebook Feed
Member Statistics
- Total Users: 228
- Latest User: DanielWilson
- Online Users: 4
- Users Today: 0
- Users this Week: 0
- Users this Month: 0
- Users this Year: 2
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
By using this website you agree to the use of cookies and related data storage as detailed in our privacy policy. Learn more
I understand
Site design Mad Hamster Studios. All content is protected under © and the property of the various contributers and not to be reproduced without permission of the creator.




