April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

CG Art Nexus 2

16 Jun 2015 12:53 #11279 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic CG Art Nexus 2
Um, ok. :lol: Will try to remember not to drag it off screen then. ... Thing is, you would think you could simply drag it back the other way once you do it? But it seems once dragged off screen, there's no return. :)

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jun 2015 13:48 #11281 by Domtopia
Replied by Domtopia on topic CG Art Nexus 2
Just loaded the site and it logged me in automatically!!

I may pop with excitement and appreciation!!

Everything's on the right!!!

It's like driving abroad!

16 Jun 2015 18:28 #11285 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic CG Art Nexus 2
I do most of my browsing/posting here on tablet and one minor frustration now (apart from that full screen Tapatalk advert) is that I'm no longer able to pinch and zoom in for pushing tiny buttons with my fat fingers or for inspecting the smaller details in people's pictures. I mainly use Chrome but I have tried on all the browsers I have and with all of them the zoom level now seems locked to the dimensions of the screen and the number of times I poke "report to moderator" instead of "reply" is very embarrassing for me. :blush:

16 Jun 2015 19:07 #11287 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic CG Art Nexus 2
What's even more embarrassing is that I don't know if we even get those reports :P Hopefully Banj gets them all!

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

16 Jun 2015 19:38 #11288 by Valence
Thankfully reporting to moderator seems to be a two stage process that I manage to halt before annoying anyone. ;)
But an alarming number of all my posts have been of the kind... 1: Report to Moderator. 2: Go back. 3: Zoom in to see the right button. And 4: Reply.

16 Jun 2015 19:44 - 16 Jun 2015 19:45 #11289 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic CG Art Nexus 2

I do most of my browsing/posting here on tablet and one minor frustration now (apart from that full screen Tapatalk advert) is that I'm no longer able to pinch and zoom in for pushing tiny buttons with my fat fingers or for inspecting the smaller details in people's pictures. I mainly use Chrome but I have tried on all the browsers I have and with all of them the zoom level now seems locked to the dimensions of the screen and the number of times I poke "report to moderator" instead of "reply" is very embarrassing for me. :blush:

1. Sorry.
2. I didn't notice the pinch zoom wasn't working, but I will attempt to fix that tomorrow (because I need to edit some code to do so).
3. I also didn't know about the ad until a few minutes ago. I can check to see if I can disable that. But you can prevent it yourself by setting your browser to use the desktop version of the site. I just checked chrome and it has that option, the as only appears if it detects the mobile browser.
4. Sorry, and don't report me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valence

16 Jun 2015 20:13 #11291 by Banj

What's even more embarrassing is that I don't know if we even get those reports :P Hopefully Banj gets them all!

It's like Lost, they just drop out of a chute in the middle of a field somewhere.

16 Jun 2015 20:21 #11292 by Valence
Many thanks. I have nothing to report except your brilliance. :woohoo:

The ad still appears when I ask for the desktop site. After trying out a few different things I think its appearance might have something to do with cookies and private browsing. I tend to clear the cache completely when I shut down the browser so when I come back it thinks I've never been here before and then gives me the ad.

16 Jun 2015 20:31 #11293 by Banj
Hmm, OK. I normally use opera on my tablet and only saw it for the first time before I saw your post (by coincidence I had switched opera to mobile display to check something I was thinking of adding to the site).

I did check chrome to see but maybe as you say it was because I had already seen the advert before changing the browser settings.

16 Jun 2015 20:52 #11294 by Banj
OK, so in theory the Tapatalk welcome screen should now be disabled.

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valence