April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

(SOLVED - PROBABLY... NOT) Trouble viewing on ipad

02 Sep 2014 19:59 #5861 by Banj
All the stuff I had crossed was so tightly wound that it all just dropped off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Sep 2014 21:56 #5862 by kazky

03 Sep 2014 00:11 #5863 by Digital Dave
Would those be 'hamster droppings' then? :laugh:

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

03 Sep 2014 09:03 #5866 by Banj
Badom-tish! :pinch:

Well, people have logged in and posted since I was last here, so at least it hasn't got any worse than it was before.

03 Sep 2014 12:01 #5867 by kazky
I haven't had any messages from people having problems so lets hope it's all working splendidly now :)

03 Sep 2014 13:23 #5868 by Charlotte
Actually my situation is the same old same old... But again, perhaps it's only because I had to clear the cache of whatever was wrong before... Will see how it works from home. At least there I have more than one browser so if I get sick of having to relogon on all other websites because I keep clearing the cache for this one, I can visit them in one browser and this in another.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

05 Nov 2014 05:27 #6984 by Quetzal
Hi, after 5 days of not being able to log in, I finally was allowed to post! Now I am afraid to leave the computer....
(for technical details, my browser is firefox and my laptop is running windows vista...put a shamed emoticon here, sure I am loosing any geek creed I might have acquired by accident...)
First I googled cg art nexus problems, then cleared all history, tried to log in, no go, reloaded the page, and finally was able to post!

05 Nov 2014 08:09 #6986 by Charlotte
5 days? I'm sure it's been longer than that since we had the problems :P But I'm glad you solved them Quetzal! Good to have you back :)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

05 Nov 2014 08:27 #6987 by Banj
Strange, as far as I'm aware the log in situation has been pretty stable for a while now. If anyone has trouble with the site in any way they can always contact me via the form on the contact us page: cgartnexus.com/index.php/contact-us and I can look into whatever the problem is.
  1. When you say you couldn't post, do you mean it just didn't log you in or that the site was completely unavailable?
  2. Did you have any Windows or browser updates before the log in problem occurred?
  3. When you say you cleared all your browser history, do you mean the entire cache data or just history?
  4. Who would win in fight between an Astronaut and a Caveman?

05 Nov 2014 08:30 #6988 by kazky
The caveman, they are tough