May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

Greetings

18 Jun 2023 14:01 - 18 Jun 2023 14:06 #45887 by Mr.Bungle
Greetings was created by Mr.Bungle
Hello,  

My name is Dan and wanted to introduce myself. I got an art degree from Art Institute of Pittsburgh in 99.. Got a job as a sys admin and was widowed 20 years later. I’m now trying to find myself again with art since the computer thing is just not a viable option anymore. I’m just different these days. I been transitioning into digital art on my iPad from traditional.  The artwork on the site is coooool…Been wanting to 3d modeling with this nomad sculpt I have.

Type of art I do is I’m not sure. Maybe a little sci fi, dystopian surrealism horror? Is that a thing? LoL. - I’m trying to find a group to discuss art topics with and gain some friends.  I love gaming, I’m a musician and in IT.  🤓

Thanks you,
Dan
  •  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jun 2023 14:19 #45888 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Greetings
Welcome to the Nexus Dan,
We're rather a small forum but you're welcome to join in our ongoing discussions or start new ones if you want to :) You're also very welcome to join our monthly challenges where we rarely get more than one or two entries these days.

We tend to talk a lot of games, TV series, movies and nonsense. Hopefully you'll find us reasonably like-minded :)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr.Bungle

18 Jun 2023 14:29 - 18 Jun 2023 14:29 #45889 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Greetings
:wave:

Nomad Sculpt is a pretty good app and well worth experimenting with. I was surprised how many professional features it has as there aren't many mobile apps that can compete with desktop software but that's definitely one of them. :)

18 Jun 2023 14:53 #45890 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Greetings

18 Jun 2023 18:59 #45907 by Mr.Bungle
Replied by Mr.Bungle on topic Greetings
Thanks.. I’ll join in ..

30 Jun 2023 19:06 #46037 by CaptainDeth
Replied by CaptainDeth on topic Greetings
Ahoy Sir Dan, and to everyone else, I am also new here, I am a 59 year old geezer student in Full Sail University for computer animation, and graphic design, since April this year. My art skills at present are likely not as remarkable as most of you, but I'm wanting to grow, at present I am simply an o.k. organic artist wannabee.
Great looking site, folks, glad I found you.