May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

Site Downtime 12th-14th of June

02 Jun 2015 15:28 - 02 Jun 2015 15:29 #10967 by Banj
The site will be down for a major update from Friday the 12th through to Sunday the 14th of June (roughly estimated - it may take longer, or might be back up in a few hours). An email will be sent out once the site has re-opened. This update (basically a complete rebuild) will add a whole load of new features to the site and fix some problems with the old features.

Due to the nature of the changes much of the information on your profile will be lost and will need to be re-entered once the site re-opens. Log in information (username and passwords) remain intact, but connections (friends lists), avatars, and private messages and biography info will not be carried over (I'll transfer what I can). Sorry about the inconvenience, but you will hopefully find it worth the momentary annoyance. The forum and gallery content will be transferred with some changes to the gallery set up (more info on this when the site returns).

If anyone should need to contact us at all during the downtime, please use our Facebook , Twitter , and Google Plus pages, or for sensible people that don't use such things :P email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will try and help you out.

If you have any questions, concerns, problems, spare change, leave them here. :blink:

(GAH dammit HAL :shakefist:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dragon6261

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jun 2015 16:44 #10986 by Charlotte
Yay :woohoo: Updates!

*giggles at HAL*

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

03 Jun 2015 17:29 #10988 by Banj

*giggles at HAL*

Don't think he likes the idea, he deleted my announcement. :paranoid:

03 Jun 2015 17:41 #10990 by Charlotte
Maybe he fears what will become of him after the update?

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

12 Jun 2015 09:08 #11134 by kazky
What time will close begin? i'm thinking it will be like an eclipse :)

Not sure if anyone else has noticed or has the same thing, but when i click on the site from my bookmark, it says the site is temporarily down. I can still log in though, is this the beginning?