The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

2 hours to go (and at 40%)Important, change your password!
Go here for further information: https://cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/announcements/840-hacked
Video channels of interest
www.youtube.com/user/AlfMuseumPaleo
1) Making Monsters: Science Illustration w/ Hannah Caisse March 13th, 6? pm (UK)
2) Making Monsters: The Art of Terryl Whitlatch March 13th, 7.30 pm
3) Making Monsters: Careers in Science Illustration Virtual Panel March 13th, Midnight
*I do not know what Alf has to do with anything....
EDIT: Speaking of Alf, apparently it's to be rebooted? Too...
EDIT 2: Apparently that was old news and the reboot has been scrapped.
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Charlotte wrote:
EDIT 2: Apparently that was old news and the reboot has been scrapped.
Too many cats protested I should think
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
EDIT:
I can now confirm that the streams will be available afterwards too.
And Terryl is making "Mango Chili" salamanders... (Manga/chibi)
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
During the short bit that I watched I did notice in the chat that someone said the videos will be available afterwards so I went off gaming.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Facebook Feed
Member Statistics
- Total Users: 228
- Latest User: DanielWilson
- Online Users: 1
- Users Today: 0
- Users this Week: 0
- Users this Month: 2
- Users this Year: 2
Members Online
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
By using this website you agree to the use of cookies and related data storage as detailed in our privacy policy. Learn more
Site design Mad Hamster Studios. All content is protected under © and the property of the various contributers and not to be reproduced without permission of the creator.
I'd better go see if I can stop it somehow. 


