- Posts: 1567
- Thank you received: 55
The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members
2 hours to go (and at 40%)Important, change your password!
Go here for further information: https://cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/announcements/840-hacked
Crankshaft's Sketchbook
- crankshaft
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- crankshaft
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
- Posts: 1567
- Thank you received: 55
Valence wrote: You may find it boring but I like your cuddly still life. Stick with it.
Your vehicle thumbnails look impressive too, and it's easy to see you're not bored by those.
And if you're going to redesign the Halo warthog, please give it some decent controls instead of steering with camera! I'm still haunted by the end of The Maw.
Thanks Val! Yeah gotta finish what I started. Great advice regarding the warthog lol. What other Halos have you played?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've finished the first Halo and am currently getting frustrated with the second. Those annoying Elite soldiers with the shields like to deplete my ammo! Apparently I need to use the "n00b combo". :nods:
And that bike's looking cool!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- crankshaft
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
- Posts: 1567
- Thank you received: 55
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- crankshaft
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
- Posts: 1567
- Thank you received: 55
Charlotte wrote: Yu might think that plushie is boring but you're really starting to capture that soft fabric it's made of
Thanks so much! I'm not sure how to add the texture/fuzz bc it's very subtle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- crankshaft
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
- Posts: 1567
- Thank you received: 55
Valence wrote: I often mention (too often!) in the gaming thread that I'm 15 years behind everyone else.
I've finished the first Halo and am currently getting frustrated with the second. Those annoying Elite soldiers with the shields like to deplete my ammo! Apparently I need to use the "n00b combo". :nods:
And that bike's looking cool!
Just run over those guys with my new Warthog! gogogog
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- crankshaft
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
- Posts: 1567
- Thank you received: 55
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Digital Dave
-
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
- Posts: 2247
- Thank you received: 163
I get sketchy around pencils! ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- crankshaft
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
- Posts: 1567
- Thank you received: 55
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Facebook Feed
Member Statistics
- Total Users: 228
- Latest User: DanielWilson
- Online Users: 1
- Users Today: 0
- Users this Week: 0
- Users this Month: 2
- Users this Year: 2
Members Online
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
By using this website you agree to the use of cookies and related data storage as detailed in our privacy policy. Learn more
Site design Mad Hamster Studios. All content is protected under © and the property of the various contributers and not to be reproduced without permission of the creator.


