October Challenge: Horror rework
September entries: Legend
The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members
(I gave my uglyZebra a cookie of the day and it ended up looking almost like a real zebra!
)Important, change your password!
Go here for further information: https://cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/announcements/840-hacked
Gaming
I think I'll think on it. I know I have thunk on it before, but still... I have until the 22nd to make a decision.
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
store.steampowered.com/app/2481240/HavenCraft/
Edit2:
Edit: and I forgot about the 22nd deadline for Green Hell. I did put it on my wishlist, but didn't buy it - this time.
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I lift up the dead horse (pressA-pressA-pressA-pressA) and it seems like the woman is OK now. And Good Guy that I am, I ask her if I can take her where she was going.
So now I'm a cowboy taxi.
I take her to town while listening to her story but annoyingly the train has just arrived and is in my way. I try to circle back to go round but now the train is unexpectedly leaving again and hits my horse!
So now the woman is trapped under another dying horse.
Apparently I can heal it so I press that button to waste a "Horse Revive" thing (don't know how many of those I have/had) and up gets my Western Roach ... but now the woman runs off!
Come back! I'm the Good Guy. I was helping you.
I mean. it's understandable, I suppose. She was trapped under a horse and then I dump another horse on her.
But I'm the Good Guy and we're right here at the town you wanted to go to. Just stop running and come back.
Hmm, I wonder.
Do you think I could lasso her? You know, just to stop her running away for a moment.
Oh, stop complaining. You wanted to go to town and I'm taking you to town. Yes, it may be a bumpier ride than you expected but I made a promise and I'm keeping that promise. It's what the Good Guys do in the Wild West.
Once we get to town it'll all be OK and we'll laugh about it.
Oh, right. You try to help someone and it's apparently "Assault."
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Hello there, doggy. Do you want to come and watch me play Nine Men's Morris? Whatever the hell that is.
I think I'm gonna win.
It may be my fourth attempt and we're obviously not playing for money (inexperienced coward that I am) but ... I think I'm gonna win...
Hey, wait a minute- You can't move your piece there, can you?
*goes back to read the rules again*
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Facebook Feed
Member Statistics
- Total Users: 228
- Latest User: DanielWilson
- Online Users: 0
- Users Today: 0
- Users this Week: 0
- Users this Month: 0
- Users this Year: 2
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
By using this website you agree to the use of cookies and related data storage as detailed in our privacy policy. Learn more
Site design Mad Hamster Studios. All content is protected under © and the property of the various contributers and not to be reproduced without permission of the creator.



