October Challenge: Horror rework
September entries: Legend
The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members
Important, change your password!
Go here for further information: https://cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/announcements/840-hacked
Aaaarrrghh! (computer issues)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Digital Dave
-
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
- Posts: 2247
- Thank you received: 163
Just a thought.
I get sketchy around pencils! ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
and no Banj, the FIX was yesterday. The problem with bluestacks started on the 18th and that's the date of the restore point...
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Digital Dave
-
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
- Posts: 2247
- Thank you received: 163
But if you go to Control panel, Display, and then Change the appearance of your displays, will it at least identify the two monitors? Clicking identify should show large numbers on the screens, showing which is identified as 1 and 2 which can be switched if you like.
Sample...
Or if you want, make sure you use the Extend these displays
If so, can you go into Multiple displays and switch the display setting? It should state options such as this...
You could try something like; Show desktop only on 2 you will at least know if the monitor works. But if it doesn't you will have to switch it back to Show desktop only on 1
I get sketchy around pencils! ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
or, if I use the Fn F3, I get a "slide in from the right" thingy with options of projecting it "on this PC", on two screens etc... Though nothing happens when I use it.
Come to think of it, after a previous update my File Explorer kept pretending it was open when it wasn't (and I could "close" it by right clicking the icon on the task bar - it seemed to "reopen" everytime I got a battery alert though...) and now I keep getting sound notifications from a game inspite of the game being closed and the notifications turned off
I hate it when computers go all wonky. They should just WORK. Period.
I guess I need to try that restore point after all...
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
EDIT: And now it did it's usual trick of shutting itself down mid-use... *headdesk*
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Facebook Feed
Member Statistics
- Total Users: 228
- Latest User: DanielWilson
- Online Users: 0
- Users Today: 0
- Users this Week: 0
- Users this Month: 0
- Users this Year: 2
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
By using this website you agree to the use of cookies and related data storage as detailed in our privacy policy. Learn more
Site design Mad Hamster Studios. All content is protected under © and the property of the various contributers and not to be reproduced without permission of the creator.


