April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Just wanted to show this...

02 Mar 2015 15:54 #9272 by Charlotte
oh dear. I did play WoW too, but I'm a scrooge so I only played my characters to level 20. When I restored my systems about a year ago I didn't reinstall it. I can definitely play GW for a whole day, though... But I can also go for days or weeks without playing so I *think* I'm safe :P (Although in spite of being a scrooge I have spent quite a bit of money besides the initial cost of the game, on GW2 - and soon they're to release an extension :blink: but I have no idea what it'll cost yet so I don't know if I'll buy it.)

GW is better than WoW by the way, in my opinion ;)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Mar 2015 20:06 #9288 by Domtopia
I started painting on Saturday at 12 pm. I finished painting at 12:15 am.

Personally, I don't see the appeal in GW (I stared at that for about a minute before I figured out what that meant!) or WoW (that was more obvious!) but, I know that painting can be just as all consuming!

Everything's on the right!!!

It's like driving abroad!

02 Mar 2015 20:30 #9293 by Digital Dave
Never played either one of them myself, but have read a lot of reference to them both. (Mostly on here) but definitely agree with Dom on the artwork being consuming. Time seems to stop sometimes when I'm working and sometimes can't believe just how much has passed. :) ... As long as nothing interrupts me that is. Like this silly white stuff that seems to keep falling on us here! :D

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

04 Mar 2015 19:06 #9341 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Just wanted to show this...
The problem you mentioned in the opening post seems to coincide roughly with an event flagged in a security log at around the same date and so could be related to why you were getting error messages when you tried to log in.

04 Mar 2015 20:23 #9349 by Charlotte

The problem you mentioned in the opening post ...

We just can't keep any threads on the right track, can we? :silly:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

05 Mar 2015 20:35 #9382 by Digital Dave
Yeah, derailments around here seem to be quite abundant. :D ... Actually, I had to go back and look after reading Banj's post above, just to remind myself what I had said. :) And see the image also fell off during the derailment. :p

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D