- Posts: 12127
- Thank you received: 521
October Challenge: Horror rework
September entries: Legend
Important, change your password!
Go here for further information: https://cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/announcements/840-hacked
PhotoLine 19 released.
29 May 2015 19:42 #10864
by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic PhotoLine 19 released.
This is excellent information. Many thanks Herbert! (And I too have seen you on forums where I lurk.)
That dehaze function looks impressive but I am a bit baffled as to what -200% Opacity means?
(And I remember Deluxe Paint too!)
That dehaze function looks impressive but I am a bit baffled as to what -200% Opacity means?
(And I remember Deluxe Paint too!)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
29 May 2015 20:33 #10865
by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic PhotoLine 19 released.
Oh yeah I forgot to say that, I loved Deluxe Paint
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Facebook Feed
Member Statistics
- Total Users: 228
- Latest User: DanielWilson
- Online Users: 0
- Users Today: 0
- Users this Week: 0
- Users this Month: 0
- Users this Year: 2
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
By using this website you agree to the use of cookies and related data storage as detailed in our privacy policy. Learn more
I understand
Site design Mad Hamster Studios. All content is protected under © and the property of the various contributers and not to be reproduced without permission of the creator.






