The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members
Shoutbox History
Important, change your password!
Go here for further information: https://cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/announcements/840-hacked
CGAN - Sept26 - Legend - Final Entries
01 Sep 2026 12:54 - 01 Sep 2026 12:55 #58086
by Banj
CGAN - Sept26 - Legend - Final Entries was created by Banj
Legend
Brief: This months challenge is in tribute to the Actor Tim Curry who passed away recently. Star of Legend, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, IT, and voice artist on numerous animated shows. Do something Tim Curry related.
Deadline: Midnight on Wednesday 30th of September. There will now be no voting and no eventual winner, this is just a creative exercise with a time limit.
This thread is where you post your final entries, WIPs (work in progress) should be posted over here: cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/challenge...n-sept26-legend-wips
Challenge rules and guidelines:
cgartnexus.com/index.php/forums/challenge-rules
Rules in brief:
- All challenge entries must be your own work.
- You should post at least two WIP images that are clearly different from your final entry and each other.
- Your final entry should contain your image (inserted so it shows up full size) and at least two links to your WIP posts on the forum.
- No chatter in the finals thread. If you have questions, post them in the WIP thread or PM an admin.
- Feedback is allowed & encouraged together with the voting and in the WIP thread.
- Deadline is given in UK time (midnight UTC) with a grace period of 5 minutes for getting the post sorted.
- No cheating! Admins may decide to disqualify an entry that does not adhere to the above rules.
Brief: This months challenge is in tribute to the Actor Tim Curry who passed away recently. Star of Legend, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, IT, and voice artist on numerous animated shows. Do something Tim Curry related.
Deadline: Midnight on Wednesday 30th of September. There will now be no voting and no eventual winner, this is just a creative exercise with a time limit.
This thread is where you post your final entries, WIPs (work in progress) should be posted over here: cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/challenge...n-sept26-legend-wips
Challenge rules and guidelines:
cgartnexus.com/index.php/forums/challenge-rules
Rules in brief:
- All challenge entries must be your own work.
- You should post at least two WIP images that are clearly different from your final entry and each other.
- Your final entry should contain your image (inserted so it shows up full size) and at least two links to your WIP posts on the forum.
- No chatter in the finals thread. If you have questions, post them in the WIP thread or PM an admin.
- Feedback is allowed & encouraged together with the voting and in the WIP thread.
- Deadline is given in UK time (midnight UTC) with a grace period of 5 minutes for getting the post sorted.
- No cheating! Admins may decide to disqualify an entry that does not adhere to the above rules.
Last edit: 01 Sep 2026 12:55 by Banj.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
29 Sep 2026 21:55 #58182
by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic CGAN - Sept26 - Legend - Final Entries
Yes, I know I'm a bit early but I'm not sure I'll get time tomorrow and yes, this is an Eevee render as I've yet to do any Cycles stuff with this (not even in the viewport) and I doubt I'll have time to tweak the volumetrics for that.
Sculpty Body.
Goat Leg Pants?!
Red.
Handies.
Big Mistake.
Better Bones.
More Bones!
Sculpty Body.
Goat Leg Pants?!
Red.
Handies.
Big Mistake.
Better Bones.
More Bones!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
29 Sep 2026 23:02 #58183
by Atto
No smudge tool was harmed in the making of this image.
Replied by Atto on topic CGAN - Sept26 - Legend - Final Entries
I'm early too - but at least I finished!
I was going to do a final pass with some extra details and a colour balance but I need to look at something other than Tim Currys face - as wonderful as he was.
Hope I remember how to do the Wip thing!?!
cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/challenge...-wips?start=20#58163
cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/challenge...-wips?start=20#58162
And the final, sorry if its a bit big:
I was going to do a final pass with some extra details and a colour balance but I need to look at something other than Tim Currys face - as wonderful as he was.
Hope I remember how to do the Wip thing!?!
cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/challenge...-wips?start=20#58163
cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/challenge...-wips?start=20#58162
And the final, sorry if its a bit big:
No smudge tool was harmed in the making of this image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Facebook Feed
Member Statistics
- Total Users: 228
- Latest User: DanielWilson
- Online Users: 1
- Users Today: 0
- Users this Week: 0
- Users this Month: 2
- Users this Year: 2
Members Online
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
By using this website you agree to the use of cookies and related data storage as detailed in our privacy policy. Learn more
I understand
Site design Mad Hamster Studios. All content is protected under © and the property of the various contributers and not to be reproduced without permission of the creator.


