- Posts: 12127
- Thank you received: 521
October Challenge: Horror rework
September entries: Legend
Important, change your password!
Go here for further information: https://cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/announcements/840-hacked
CGAN April 23 - Moon - WIPs
27 Apr 2023 22:20 - 28 Apr 2023 00:07 #45367
by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic CGAN April 23 - Moon - WIPs
I had another go at trying that different idea from the other day and the second attempt was slightly better than the first...
I found it a bit tricky trying to make the owls look not-flat while also trying to keep the dark silhouettes for the "skull" shape and trying to contrive something for the "teeth" was relentlessly awkward.
I still think there's a good picture somewhere inside this idea, maybe with a different composition, but my spacey moonbase seems much closer to being finished so I'll probably be sticking with that after a bit more finger-painting.
I found it a bit tricky trying to make the owls look not-flat while also trying to keep the dark silhouettes for the "skull" shape and trying to contrive something for the "teeth" was relentlessly awkward.
I still think there's a good picture somewhere inside this idea, maybe with a different composition, but my spacey moonbase seems much closer to being finished so I'll probably be sticking with that after a bit more finger-painting.
Last edit: 28 Apr 2023 00:07 by Valence.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
28 Apr 2023 05:09 #45368
by Charlotte
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Replied by Charlotte on topic CGAN April 23 - Moon - WIPs
Very Potterish. It would make a nice image even without the skull (which I honestly didn't even see until you mentioned it, but that was probably just me at 7 am...)
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valence
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
28 Apr 2023 10:40 #45370
by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic CGAN April 23 - Moon - WIPs
Ooo I like that. You should finish it even if it isn't going to be your entry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valence
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Facebook Feed
Member Statistics
- Total Users: 228
- Latest User: DanielWilson
- Online Users: 0
- Users Today: 0
- Users this Week: 0
- Users this Month: 0
- Users this Year: 2
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
By using this website you agree to the use of cookies and related data storage as detailed in our privacy policy. Learn more
I understand
Site design Mad Hamster Studios. All content is protected under © and the property of the various contributers and not to be reproduced without permission of the creator.



