- Posts: 12127
- Thank you received: 521
October Challenge: Horror rework
September entries: Legend
Important, change your password!
Go here for further information: https://cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/announcements/840-hacked
October 2020 - Alien Structure - WIPs
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I might consider opening up the sky to the right, if I were you. Maybe... Just a thought...
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Just realised I never commented on yours Charlotte, sorry.
It reminds me of those pulp sci fi novels of the 60s and 70s, very retro cool! Really nice palette too.
I’ve just finished the dogs so I may take a look at sketching out an idea tomorrow.
No smudge tool was harmed in the making of this image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Will be great to see you build up the colours and details on top of that foundation.
I have been doing little bits of work on mine here and there. I just need to spend some time on the foreground in this final week.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I like those fluffy (also floating) clouds.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Facebook Feed
Member Statistics
- Total Users: 228
- Latest User: DanielWilson
- Online Users: 1
- Users Today: 0
- Users this Week: 0
- Users this Month: 0
- Users this Year: 2
Members Online
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
By using this website you agree to the use of cookies and related data storage as detailed in our privacy policy. Learn more
Site design Mad Hamster Studios. All content is protected under © and the property of the various contributers and not to be reproduced without permission of the creator.




Probably not



