- Posts: 12127
- Thank you received: 521
October Challenge: Horror rework
September entries: Legend
Important, change your password!
Go here for further information: https://cgartnexus.com/index.php/forum/announcements/840-hacked
CGAN November 2016 - A.I.Robot - WIPS
21 Nov 2016 01:12 #14849
by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic CGAN November 2016 - A.I.Robot - WIPS
Phoenixdee: Is that a Kanga-Roobot? Brilliant!
I'd love to see one of those bouncing around!
I'd love to see one of those bouncing around!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- phoenixdee
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
21 Nov 2016 06:19 - 21 Nov 2016 06:20 #14851
by phoenixdee
Replied by phoenixdee on topic CGAN November 2016 - A.I.Robot - WIPS
Last edit: 21 Nov 2016 06:20 by phoenixdee.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- phoenixdee
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
23 Nov 2016 06:41 #14852
by phoenixdee
Replied by phoenixdee on topic CGAN November 2016 - A.I.Robot - WIPS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Digital Dave
-
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2247
- Thank you received: 163
28 Nov 2016 23:38 #14859
by Digital Dave
I get sketchy around pencils! ...
Replied by Digital Dave on topic CGAN November 2016 - A.I.Robot - WIPS
Your Kanga-Roobot or Nanny-Roo is very cute. I can see the little ones really liking this character. 
I haven't had much free time this past week, but will see what I can do over the next couple days.
I haven't had much free time this past week, but will see what I can do over the next couple days.
I get sketchy around pencils! ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Facebook Feed
Member Statistics
- Total Users: 228
- Latest User: DanielWilson
- Online Users: 1
- Users Today: 0
- Users this Week: 0
- Users this Month: 0
- Users this Year: 2
Members Online
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
By using this website you agree to the use of cookies and related data storage as detailed in our privacy policy. Learn more
I understand
Site design Mad Hamster Studios. All content is protected under © and the property of the various contributers and not to be reproduced without permission of the creator.





