April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Aywas Thread

27 Jun 2017 16:13 #16614 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Aywas Thread
and just because people keep popping in and out of here without posting anything (with the exception of Banj who seems to be somewhat obsessed with cake, just now - though he claims it's kazky who is...)

a zashoooooooo - I didn't make the pet or the edits, I've just coloured it (based on geckoes and butterflies...)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2017 16:15 #16615 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Aywas Thread
Mmm... cake :aha:

27 Jun 2017 16:35 #16616 by Charlotte

I'm going to have to stop googling cute animals... I always end up wanting to get some...

27 Jun 2017 18:25 #16618 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Aywas Thread
The cake is a lie.

27 Jun 2017 18:31 #16620 by Charlotte
:aha: There is no spoon. But hamsters are still cute...

18 Sep 2017 12:18 - 18 Sep 2017 12:35 #18207 by Charlotte
It's nearing Halloween (always a big thing in Aywas)

The green light from the wall shouldn't show below the character and I made a microscope to absolutely no use since it's completely hidden behind the foreground screen and character's head. But oh well, the mistakes don't show at the "in-aywas-size" (which is 1/3 of this)

Attachments:

19 Sep 2017 13:13 #18225 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Aywas Thread
Your Aywas pictures usually involve adding layers to characters with extra outfits and skins so it's funny to see that subverted here with the xray stripping everything away right down to the bones. :)
I like the creepy things behind the glass too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlotte

19 Sep 2017 14:49 #18226 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Aywas Thread

I like the creepy things behind the glass too.

I may be mistaken, but it appears those would be previous x-rays put up for display? Like when a doctor puts them up on the lighted glass for viewing purposes? At least that's how I took it.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

19 Sep 2017 14:56 - 19 Sep 2017 17:19 #18227 by Charlotte
I think Val meant in the cabinet, to the back and left. The ones to the right are old X-rays yes :)

EDIT:

Another one. Pretty much no details will show in final size but hopefully it will still look enugh like a garden...

Attachments:

20 Sep 2017 02:44 - 20 Sep 2017 02:45 #18230 by Mr. Sabrosito
Replied by Mr. Sabrosito on topic The Aywas Thread

I'm going to have to stop googling cute animals... I always end up wanting to get some...

Oh i love hamsters , i had a lot of them when i was a kid , up until my first colleague years. I remember Benjamin, we loved him so much we used to give him sausages , pork ribs , cake , bunny food, he had a really diverse diet. he even had his own bed and all with a bed sheet made with of a t-shirt sleeve , when it was time to sleep he would get inside the sleeve and rest there.Never you would have seen him sleeping outside his sleeve or soiling himself inside of it. From all the stuff he used to eat you would think he was a fat hamster , but no ,he was the fittest hamster i ever saw , his cage was a really big wire metal mesh thing and i used to hang a sausage piece on the roof so he would have to climb all the way up to get there just to get a bite. He would put some really cool cliffhanger daredevilish calisthenic moves up there to enjoy some delicious meal. Also he had all the other stuff like the obligatory wheel , some really cool ladder set up to climb like a ninja warrior TV show. He was a ripped hamster .

i also had some Kangaroo rats too, they lived just well with the other hamsters i had , they even slept together.