Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Charlotte's Works

Charlotte's Works 11 May 2017 08:34 #16212

• Charlotte
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 129
Thanks Val, I'll try to give her nose some love next time :)
(and I think the cleaner image is a result of both smoothing and upscaling (and then showing it smaller))
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Charlotte's Works 12 May 2017 22:05 #16234

• Charlotte
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
Loved her nose - decided I loved it too much and had to mess it up a bit again :P (edges got too sharp for my liking). Redid the hood for the second time since the last wip. I want some brocade type pattern on the fabric, I think, but I don't want to add that until I'm fairly certain I won't change the folds. Started on some jewellery... Sansa has worn some butterfly and dragonfly necklaces but I wanted something less cutesy so I went with a beetle... Still lots to do but it's sleepy time for me!

Sansa_wip7.jpg
Last Edit: 12 May 2017 22:08 by Charlotte. Reason: bad speeeling

Charlotte's Works 13 May 2017 14:08 #16237

• Charlotte
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
Further progress. Think I'm happy with the jewellery. Not so happy with the hair or the background... Haven't even done what I planned to do with this yet, but the background will need to be colder/bluer. I'll get there eventually. I hope. :)

Sansa_wip8.jpg

Charlotte's Works 13 May 2017 20:25 #16246

• Valence
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 166
  • Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner
Love the jewellery across the forehead. The way it follows the underlying form and catches the light is just perfect.
The textured pattern on the fabric works very well too. :)

The hair looks OK to me. Perhaps adding a few highlights where it spills out of the hood at the bottom could improve it to your liking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlotte

Charlotte's Works 17 May 2017 12:37 #16278

• Charlotte
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
I still have some ideas I want to try, but I guess this is Sansa I

Sansa_fin1.jpg

Charlotte's Works 17 May 2017 12:45 #16280

• Charlotte
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
So... I got Instagram a while back, because a friend had that but not facebook and a couple of other people have asked me to follow them on insta... So I did. And now I wanna post a pic and I have to get the darn pic from my computer to my phone first? Why can't they make insta work for computers too? All I can do online is apparently look at random pics.

(Banj, I need that :pout: emoji NOW! *sigh*)

I've gotta stop ranting about things... :dry:

EDIT: well I posted the image. It got terribly cropped (I was hoping not fiddling with that bit would NOT crop it but oops...) and it was shared with followers, because the only option was to send it to someone directly. I hope that means the followers aren't all getting an annoying notice. Then again I'm not getting any notices so... Hopefully not. But I don't think I particularly like Instagram... :S
Last Edit: 17 May 2017 13:01 by Charlotte.

Charlotte's Works 19 May 2017 14:37 #16310

• Valence
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 166
  • Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner Challenge Winner
I know as much about Instagram as I do about Facebook. :P
The only gripe I have as a non-user is that when Instagram pics are embedded on another site that I am looking at they take an absolute eternity to load in and appear.
I usually get bored of looking at that blank filler image and give up waiting for it.
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds