April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Just wanted to show this...

29 Jan 2015 14:10 - 04 Mar 2015 18:54 #8534 by Digital Dave
Not sure if this is an issue that is known, but for some reason I couldn't log in this morning, at least not at first. The first couple times I tried, my credentials wouldn't go through, and then I received the below message. But when I clicked on the 'Home Page' button, it seems to be working ok? Just thought to pass this along is all. :)

*** Image removed by Banj :blink: .

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jan 2015 14:40 #8538 by Domtopia
Failure to launch!! Haha!! That's genius!!!!

Who thought up that illustration??

Everything's on the right!!!

It's like driving abroad!

29 Jan 2015 18:04 #8548 by Charlotte
*hides and points at Banj*

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

29 Jan 2015 18:59 #8551 by Digital Dave
Yeah, it's been a little while since I received anything like this, but thought to share it. Only happened this morning, but once signed in, no issues. And I just got back to the office and signed in with no issues, so dunno?

01 Feb 2015 10:47 #8632 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Just wanted to show this...
I can't say for sure what caused it, but I will keep an eye out. I suspect it is just a momentary glitch.

The error page image isn't anything to do with me, it's actually just the default from the template I used and will be changed one day when I get around to the other site changes that are intended.

01 Feb 2015 12:43 #8633 by Domtopia
Do you have any of them 3D hologram things, like on Iron-man, Banj? That would be cool!

Also, if you could come with a way where by all I have to do is imagine an image, just the way I like it and then it'll turn up that way, that would be much appreciated too!

Everything's on the right!!!

It's like driving abroad!

01 Feb 2015 17:36 #8640 by Charlotte

Also, if you could come with a way where by all I have to do is imagine an image, just the way I like it and then it'll turn up that way, that would be much appreciated too!

I want one too!
*has tried painting all weekend and it just goes baaaadly* :( *sniff*

01 Feb 2015 18:41 - 01 Feb 2015 18:52 #8643 by Digital Dave

I can't say for sure what caused it, but I will keep an eye out. I suspect it is just a momentary glitch.

The error page image isn't anything to do with me, it's actually just the default from the template I used and will be changed one day when I get around to the other site changes that are intended.

Yeah, figured as much too, since I hadn't seen it for a while. But thought to mention it, in case any other issues had been identified, which may have attributed to it.

*has tried painting all weekend and it just goes baaaadly* :( *sniff*

Sorry to hear that, hopefully that changes soon. Try some doodling, and I also find that sketching really fast, with minimal strokes helps me somehow? It's like the quick sketching doesn't allow my mind to think too much and lets the pic just form. :)

02 Feb 2015 08:28 #8658 by Charlotte
Thanks Dave. I was actually trying to get somewhere with my Cersei pic but whatever I did just seemed to make things worse and nothing I tried worked. I did try doodling and sketching to loosen up, both on paper and in Krita instead of ArtRage but it just felt wrong anyway. So I ended up "comfort-shopping" another guild wars character slot and now I have a necromancer :blink: (I didn't like them before but they seem to have changed something about them... Or I just needed something new... :P)

02 Mar 2015 15:34 - 02 Mar 2015 15:38 #9271 by microscopi
Sometimes I have problems logging in, I put in my username and password and nothing happens, just goes back to the main login, I found by clearing cache it fixed the problem though. The problem I had when I was trying to upload my last entry, was my computer would freeze for a bit then I would suddently be logged out. At first I thought it was the size of the file, so I shrank it more and more, and tried to upload and the same thing happened. I eventually got it uploaded, after that I did a point restore on my computer, I assumed I had a virus or something, hopefully that fixes it and it's not site related.
* I noticed the Guild Wars bit Charlotte, I used to be an insane wow player, and devoted all my time to the game, It was the best game i've ever played and more addictive then crack, I had to quit, otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you right now, I don't think I have the discipline to play casually ! *