April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Posts Not Showing? (SOLVED)

28 Oct 2014 09:06 #6876 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Posts Not Showing? (SOLVED)

I couldn't see some of the pics the last week as well, but this included some other threads. So I wasn't sure if it was the OS thing that happened once before for me, for instance, I wasn't able to see any of CGAddict's recent pics, but never checked from home until today, which they are showing. But from work, all I saw was people's responses. But since they were responding on the pics, I figured I was the only one who couldn't see them.

Plan to re-check when I get back to work tomorrow to see if they are still not showing. :dunno: We'll see...

As far as I know his images are hosted on Photobucket instead of here on the site, so it may be that there is a problem accessing Photobucket from work instead of a problem with the site itself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2014 10:54 #6877 by Charlotte

As far as I know his images are hosted on Photobucket instead of here on the site, so it may be that there is a problem accessing Photobucket from work instead of a problem with the site itself.

Which I think has been a problem for some before... Especially viewing the images from work...

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

28 Oct 2014 11:35 #6878 by Digital Dave
Yep Banj, that does indeed appear to be the issue. Even now, (from work) the only image on page 7 I can see, is the one I posted back to him in the first post. No other images below show. And using the same browser, so it must be a work/blocking thingy.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

28 Oct 2014 13:32 #6879 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Posts Not Showing? (SOLVED)
That used to be a problem on IFX too, I could never view photobucket images whilst I was at work

28 Oct 2014 22:06 #6887 by Digital Dave
Yeah, I'm thinking it's something my work has done on their end too, since it's the only place I'm getting this. Maybe some type of filtering they have put in place? In the past couple years they have blocked a majority of the sites people visit from work (non-work related sites I should say.) ...Not that I would do anything like that! :wink:

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D