January 2018 challenge - "The Kingdom"

Deadline for entry:

December challenge "ELVES!" - WINNER ANNOUNCED

General Scribbles

03 Jan 2018 21:24 - 04 Jan 2018 00:58 #19737 by Valence
Nothing wrong with sitting around watching movies! :whistle:

Here's today's effort. Not that great but at least it didn't get thrown away and/or deleted.

EDIT: And a silly hologram thing from last week...

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jan 2018 07:39 #19738 by Charlotte
I've been watching Jurassic Park movies Monday-Wednesday (although I went to bed before the end on Tuesday) and the fourth one is on tonight. :) There's just so much in them I had forgotten. Especially the beginnings, I've pretty much forgotten them entirely...

Anyway, Val, those are some nice studies I think. Beats taking a nap (which I couldn't resist yesterday). I think the hologram one looks neat but might read more high tech if the "background" (surroundings) were more artificial and less like flames?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valence

04 Jan 2018 23:44 #19744 by Valence
If you're gonna miss one then Tuesday's film is the right one to pick. The Stegosaurus scene is nice but a lot of the other stuff is worth forgetting or napping through. :)

Yes, the hologram pic wasn't supposed to look as "flamey" as it clearly does. I did notice it too but the struggle (and failure) to get a likeness stopped me caring about such things. :lol:

Anyway today's scribble pic is...
Is...

Oh, I haven't done one today. Been too busy getting acrylic paint off my fingers. I do wish it would blend more easily. :sigh:

05 Jan 2018 08:19 #19749 by Charlotte

Valence wrote: Oh, I haven't done one today. Been too busy getting acrylic paint off my fingers. I do wish it would blend more easily. :sigh:

:blink: with you skin tone? :silly:

05 Jan 2018 22:03 #19771 by Valence
:lol: The skin tones I mix don't match anything I've ever seen. :)

Meanwhile, I'm still trying with those ArtRage watercolours. :S

Attachments:

15 Jan 2018 21:08 #19883 by Valence
Another tongue scribble...

Attachments: