March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Attos' Sketchbook and Studies NSFW Nudity

23 Mar 2018 19:12 #20602 by Charlotte
:blink: I don't like teams or raids and I have no friends to play with :cry: but... 12 races? 16 classes? That's like a whole bunch of different character possibilities right there :woohoo:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Mar 2018 22:45 #20605 by Atto
The build possibilities are endless as each class then has 3 different enhancement trees and you can multiclass up to 3 different classes. So thats 9 class enhancement trees you can mix up plus a racial tree too. As far as friends go I'm an officer in a guild and there's always someone to run with from the guild.
If you're interested I'm on Cannith Server and my mains name is Ondohri from the Abra Cadavre guild. Look me up if you want.

No smudge tool was harmed in the making of this image.

24 Mar 2018 10:39 #20608 by Charlotte
I downloaded the game, so I'll check it out. :)

31 Mar 2018 19:04 #20705 by Charlotte
I played it a bit too, but it was tricky with a cat on the keyboard. I reachec the conclusion though that I probably prefer guild wars. Most of these games seem to function more or less the same but with somewhat different graphics, and guild wars have quite nice graphics :P So I played some of that today but then the kitten decided it was cuddle time again...

31 Mar 2018 19:38 - 31 Mar 2018 19:42 #20706 by Atto
Well at least you tried it.
While we're on the subject now that this months challenge is done bar the voting I've picked this up again.

Not much further along but I'm just not sure if that background is to close colour-wise to her skin. Her staff is going to have a blue/white holy light wrapping round it that will reflect on that cloudy stuff behind her once I make it a little more substantial so I'm thinking it should be darker to really pop.

Attachments:

01 Apr 2018 16:32 #20711 by Valence
The colours look fine to me; having similar hues helps to unify the lighting.
The only tweak I'd think about making is with the near-side eye. The eyeball looks a fraction too big and it makes the nose look shorter than it is. I'd just select that dark shadow/eyelash area and nudge it up a few pixels.
Everything else looks fine, the pose has great balance and tension, and that neck is wonderfully defined.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Atto

01 Apr 2018 21:43 #20713 by Atto
Thanks Val. I showed my wife this the other day and within about 20 seconds she mentioned the eye too.
Theres something I'm not sure about with the shoulder pads too - or rather the big vertical spikey bits. Our right, her left sits in front of her shoulder instead of over it but thats a quick fix too.

02 Apr 2018 11:42 #20723 by Charlotte
Aaand I played some more guild wars yesterday and probably will again today and I blame it all on you Atto! (Can't have anything to do with Aywas staff not getting back to me regarding which pets I should work on for their biannual "exotics event"). Plus I needed to update my file on characters and options and crafting info and such... and they added new hairs and faces so now I'm gonna need to make even more characters! Aaallll your fault! :P

and I agree on the eye, though I think it's partially because the shadow beneath it is so dark it looks like it's part of the eye as well. Some day I'm gonna have to manage to paint one of my GW characters... But I can just never get them quite right...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Atto

02 Apr 2018 17:13 #20729 by Atto
Responsibility accepted Charlotte - and my apologies to all those on Aywas.

02 Apr 2018 17:38 #20731 by Charlotte
nah, aywas staff have themselves to blame. Mostly. :P