April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Rorke's Randomness : there be dragons here

28 Jul 2014 18:28 - 28 Jul 2014 18:42 #4436 by rorke
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2014 18:34 - 28 Jul 2014 18:37 #4437 by rorke
Replied by rorke on topic Rorke's Randomness :woohoo:
It seems to squish the last image and I have no idea how to fix it... assistance please.

So I made an attachment and I guess people aren't allowed to view larger images on this forum or what?
You can go to this link to see a larger version- sigh
33.media.tumblr.com/6db643ecc2d9a248988d...9B1s714zoo1_1280.jpg

28 Jul 2014 18:40 #4440 by rorke
red chakra flag - planning on doing all the chakras and then making prayer flags out of them.
Attachments:

28 Jul 2014 18:44 #4441 by gixgidea
Game of Thrones and Dragons! My favorite show and you did Arya justice. Love it!

What are you using for these?

28 Jul 2014 18:58 - 28 Jul 2014 19:15 #4443 by Digital Dave
Nice to finally see some works, Rorke. Looking very nice.

And yep, in the posting guide here there is a limit on size for images in post. From memory, I believe it is no larger than 1024 pixels? And there is also a limit in the galleries as well, which is just slightly larger if I remember correctly. It's in the fine print in the gallery. Edit: Just confirmed, Gallery images are limited to 1.5 Mb and should be less than 1500 pixels in size.

Edit: Just pulled this off the site information FAQ and Rough Guide:

File uploads to the forum are limited to a maximum of 512kb. Image files must also be under 1024x1024 pixels along their longest dimension. It is possible to attach multiple files to each post, if you want attached images displayed within the content of your post then click the insert button after selecting the file to attach. Supported file types for images are JPG (either jpg or jpeg extensions acceptable), PNG, and GIF. Other file attachments allowed currently are: TXT, RTF, PDF, ZIP, TAR, GZ, TGZ, TAR, BZ2.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

28 Jul 2014 19:00 #4444 by Domtopia
I really like the red flag piece Rorke!

Beautiful dragon art too. Lovely stuff!

Everything's on the right!!!

It's like driving abroad!

28 Jul 2014 21:23 #4457 by cgmythology
Nice work here, I really enjoy your dragon designs in particular.

28 Jul 2014 21:48 #4461 by Kodabble
Rorke,
Lovely work.
Really like your dragons.
The Aria Starke WIP looks just like her. Looking forward to the final image.

28 Jul 2014 23:40 #4477 by rorke

Game of Thrones and Dragons! My favorite show and you did Arya justice. Love it!

What are you using for these?

Thank you- and for the colored sketches just some standard dollar store pens and old felts I still had kicking around- really whatever was an arms reach away. Dollar store pencil crayons-pens-pencils. Whatever and than if I need to beef them up and give them a better quality I'll scan and paint over them in Photoshop and adjust accordingly.
for the red dragon I used z-brush/photoshop combo.

28 Jul 2014 23:45 #4478 by rorke

Nice to finally see some works, Rorke. Looking very nice.

And yep, in the posting guide here there is a limit on size for images in post. From memory, I believe it is no larger than 1024 pixels? And there is also a limit in the galleries as well, which is just slightly larger if I remember correctly. It's in the fine print in the gallery. Edit: Just confirmed, Gallery images are limited to 1.5 Mb and should be less than 1500 pixels in size.

Edit: Just pulled this off the site information FAQ and Rough Guide:

File uploads to the forum are limited to a maximum of 512kb. Image files must also be under 1024x1024 pixels along their longest dimension. It is possible to attach multiple files to each post, if you want attached images displayed within the content of your post then click the insert button after selecting the file to attach. Supported file types for images are JPG (either jpg or jpeg extensions acceptable), PNG, and GIF. Other file attachments allowed currently are: TXT, RTF, PDF, ZIP, TAR, GZ, TGZ, TAR, BZ2.

Ok :silly: I'll just post stuff in another place and attach but also give people a link to the larger image should they want to see the details at a bigger size.