April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Swatchoos 1.0 beta - Advance Swatch panel for Adob

28 Sep 2016 08:05 #14620 by Swatchoos
Hi Guys,

We would like to present our new panel: Swatchoos, the most advanced swatch panel for Adobe Photoshop CC with lots of features and improvments like:

- Group Creation and Management
- Swatch and Group Reordering
- Change Brightness of any color
- Sort Swatches by Luminosity or HUE
- Fill any Shape/Text/Bitmap layer
- Generate Swatches from bitmaps and .psd layers
- Customise swatches by changing their size and shape
- Import .aco or bitmaps
- New .swatch format allows users share colors
- Auto color naming

and much much more.

We're in public beta right now so go to www.swatchoos.com and test it out!

Check as well our other creative panel www.coolorus.com/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Sep 2016 17:56 #14624 by Digital Dave
I may have asked you all this before, but does anyone here actually use Coolorus? (Or the Coolorus2 now) ... I think I tried it a couple years ago, while it was in Beta. But think I only had it for a trail period, and thought to wait until the bugs were worked out, since I had found quite a few at that time myself.

I do like the idea of having colors stay on screen, and since I sometimes like to just have the image open full screen (with no panels open) I find it quite nice to pick and keep going instead of having to keep opening it each time. ... I actually do this now, once I get so far into the image. This allows me to quickly sample/select a color and keep working uninterrupted.

With this in mind, if anyone uses something similar, I would like to hear about it. :) Thanks...

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

03 Oct 2016 23:36 - 03 Oct 2016 23:37 #14671 by Digital Dave
Just a followup, but I'm actually trying Photoshop CC right now, and was very pleasantly pleased to learn that you can now leave the color picker window open! Something that wasn't available in the older version. ... Another thing I really like with the newer version.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D