April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

17 May 2019 11:36 #24771 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
Humblebundle has the classic Tomb Raiders on sale for around £1.25 each. They also have the Witcher games on sale again (with GOG codes instead of a Steam codes). I noticed the Deponia games were also on sale there as well... and much much more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valence

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2019 18:19 #24798 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Just noticed that Steam has a special offer for all the Bioshock games over the weekend. Not quite as cheap as my miserly self would like, but I'm still tempted.
Part of me says, "Buy them, you always wanted to play those games." While another part of me replies, "Don't bother. You're rubbish at FPS games on the keyboard!" :lol:
I'll probably wait until the last moment to make the wrong decision and regret it.. :P

18 May 2019 19:47 #24802 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
they're on GOG too, about 6 pounds each...

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

18 May 2019 22:29 #24806 by Valence
On Steam you can them ALL for just under a tenner.
But I still prefer games that cost a single coin. :lol:

Speaking of which...

The ramp bike scene is very lovely to look at, best to save there :D

Oh, great. Spiders. But BIG spiders! :eek:

Which key switches to the shotgun again?
"R"
Yes, I think it's "R" :confident:

19 May 2019 17:06 #24807 by Charlotte
well...
I just went and bought subnautica - below zero (Sub-0?) on epic. they have a temporary deal where you get 1 usd or euro off the price if it's above 15 euros... subnautica was 16.something... so 76 sek. figured it'd be worth it...

19 May 2019 22:54 - 19 May 2019 22:55 #24808 by Valence
Yay, you'll be diving again. And building. And drowning. :lol:
I hope there's another cat poster for you. ;)

I myself handed over a coin or three for the original Bioshock. (Haven't installed it yet and probably won't for ages until I finish current things.
I then strongly considered handing over more for Bioshock: Infinite but then got slightly distracted when I saw Metro: Last Light on sale too, although further investigation suggests that the graphics won't look quite THAT good for me. :P Then it suggested S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (which got my attention cos I'm currently watching that Chernobyl TV show which is absolutely brilliant!) And then after that it recommended the Alan Wake games!
Steam doesn't seem to realise that there aren't enough coins in the wallet for all of them!
Damn those tempting sales! :shakefist:

So I quit the shop having only purchased the one thing and just shotgunned some big spiders in Tomb Raider. :)

20 May 2019 06:54 #24809 by Charlotte
I was already diving and building again in the first Subnautica, but with knowing the storyline and not actually wanting to leave the planet I was a bit aimless...
Then (after buying Sub Zero) I found another Nexus with game mods for the first game. I've no idea how to install them or anything since they apparently think that's obvious, but it's worth looking into. Maybe I can get lasers for my cyclops and go reaper hunting... Though exterminating an entire species does go against what I believe in... :dry:

20 May 2019 13:20 #24813 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming

Though exterminating an entire species does go against what I believe in... :dry:

Kind of goes against the games concept too. I was watching some videos on Youtube the other day about the development and design of the game, it was a pretty interesting process.

20 May 2019 18:24 #24829 by Charlotte
well... I'm certainly drowning a lot again. :dry:
and dang those pesky seamonkeys. (Though they're cute)

21 May 2019 16:16 - 21 May 2019 16:17 #24836 by Valence
Seeing as there were lots of Bat- references in the Trailer thread then it may be worth pointing out that Steam currently has 75% off all the Batman games if you fancy parting with four coins.